prologue

??: I'm not gonna marry him understand

A girl with bitchy attitude heartless and savage  Yn winston who is forced to marry a mafia king KT aka KIM TAEHYUNG or we say Adrian Kim

Taehyung: *chuckled evilly* again found a toy to play *caressing her chin*

(The heartless mafia king who hate girls but did he really hate girls)

..............

Yn: *cried her heart out* please come to me you promise me you will never leave your baby I can't leave with out you my prince *clutching his picture*

Taehyung: I'm missing you bella where are you *lone tear left from there eyes*

(They both lost each other loves in their childhood)

.................

(She entered in hall and didn't even look at her groom his father give her hand to him and at that time she look at him and his whole world stop same goes with him but they both look each other and smirk)

Taehyung: welcome to the hell miss enemy *whisper in his ear*

Yn: *smirk* you too Mr play boy

...............

Taehyung: forgive Lauren I know my mistakes are unforgivable-

Yn: but still you want forgiveness *emotionlessly*

(What will happen when the two enemy get married with each other what will happen when they both know the biggest hidden truth of their life what will happen when he realize his mistake will she able to forgive him or not)

....COMING SOON....

hey friends! I hope you all like this new series I again come with new mafia series because I'm just obsessed with mafias I hope that I will not disappoint any reader and again please sorry for my mistake English is not my first language if you like my work so please vote & comments and it's just based on author imagination.