Chapter 23

"Waiting is very painful when you know that the person who've been waiting for won't come back"

__________________________________________________________________________________

She went towards the basement door her leg was shaking due to fear she stand infront of the door and the sound getting cleared she gulped and opened the door with cracked sound she got goosebumps when she found whole basement in dark her voice got stuck in her throat half part of her telling go and half part of her telling don't go she takeout her Mobile and on the flashlight and went downstairs, she stand at last step when she heard someone coughing sound a woman coughing sounds.

She gulped hardly her tears were falling continuously but still she came here she was feeling scared but still she came here she got down and move towards the voice she raised her flashlight at the corner and her soul left from the body when she found a woman who was sitting on a ground and her leg was chained and the blood was coming from her leg the lady hair was in front of her face the lady closed her eyes when the lights hit on her face she opened her eyes properly and raised her head towards Yn she looked at him with feared expression but Yn's fear immediately vanished and replace with shock when she recognized that the woman was none other than.............

......................

The car stopped in front of the Kim Mansion and Taehyung came out along with Jimin he went towards the mansion but stopped in front of the bodyguard and ask.

"Has Mrs KT come?"

The guard bow in respect and shake his head as no Taehyung internally sighed on his stubborn wife and went inside he dialed someone's number and after one ring called get attended.

"Annyeonghaseyo KT."

He just hummed and spoke. "Track the location of my car I'm sending you details."

He said in cold voice. "Commanded, I give you location in 20 minutes KT." He hummed and cut the call he was about to go but

"Taehyung."

He stopped when Jimin called his name he turned towards him and looked at him with cold eyes Jimin sighed and spoke.

"Taehyung I know what Lee-sung told is hardly believable but please one time ask from..."

"What is hardly believable?"

They both turned Thier head and found halmeoni was coming towards them while pushing her wheelchair, Taehyung immediately went towards her and kiss her forehead and spoke.

"Nothing Halmeoni Kang accept the deal so that's why Jimin is telling that it was hardly believable."

Halmeoni smile and caressed his cheeks and looked at Jimin who was in deep thoughts and spoke.

"My Ace can do everything Jimin don't you know."

He looked at her when she mentioned his name and give her small smile and looked at Taehyung and spoke.

"I'm going to meet Eunji I will come after 1 hour."

He said and went from there Taehyung looked at Halmeoni and he thought to ask her but she spoke.

"By the way Adrian your wife went from mansion approx 2 pm now it's 4:30 where is she? Doesn't she know that you have flight?"

Halmeoni said and rolled her eyes Taehyung looked at her in and sigh.

"Yeah she told me, that she will get late."

Halmeoni nodded her head, and he spoke.

"Have you eaten your lunch?"