Chapter 48

...𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌...

He was sitting on the sea shore and staring the waves with lifeless eyes he was feeling vulnerable, the woman he believed more than himself, respect her more than anyone was the same woman who deceived him, his eyes were shining with tears but he didn't let any tears to fall, from the childhood halmeoni told him that his parents died in accident, which was lie, she told him, he was her grandson, which was lie, his whole life was a lie, halmeoni made his life whole life a mess, his heart was paining badly, when the veil of lies lifted from him he was shocked and sad but now he was angry on himself, why he never try to find out anything, why he never asked halmeoni about his parents, his mother was alive and halmeoni imprisoned her, this truth fall like a sky on his head, he could never believe but when he told Yoongi to find out everything about his parents and their death, after find out everything Yoongi called him and told him everything with proof that his father died in accident and from seventeen Halmeoni prisoned her.

He looked at the sky which was going to pour he closed his eyes and the tears he was holding from long time fall down on his cheeks, he was hoping what Mr James said to him turned to be lie but his every hope shattered when his words were truth which was tearing his heart apart, he closed his eyes and inhale deeply but Yn's face flashed in front of his closed eyes, he immediately opened his eyes and sighed heavily but suddenly his heart beat raised he put his palm on his chest and patted his chest, he quickly stood up and went towards his car and drove the car towards the mansion without knowing the storm which was waiting for him.

...............................................................

He was driving the car when his phones ringed he glanced at mobile screen which was showing 'Hyung', he frowned and answered the call but didn't said anything, for some seconds there was a silence between them but Seokjin spoke.

"How much you trust Yn Winston??"

He stopped the car with jerk and frowned appeared on his face he thought for a second and spoke. "What you mean hyung?"

"Just answer me, how much you trust Yn Winston, Taehyung."

He said in hoarse voice which made him alert he gulped and spoke. "More than anything...."

He said in stern tone without thinking anything, again silence appeared between them, he was waiting for Seokjin to speak and after some seconds his voice rang out from mobile.

"How much you trust your wife, Kim Adrian??"

This time he said in stern voice which shook him from inside he blinked his eyes to understand his words, he parted his lips to speak but nothing came out from his mouth when he didn't said anything Seokjin's sarcastic laughed echoed in his ear he gulped hardly but Seokjin spoke.

"What happen Kim Adrian don't you trust your wife."

He said in sarcastic tone Taehyung chuckled lightly and spoke. "I trust my wife more than anyone in this world because she is fighting from whole world for me when my own family is stabbing me in the back."

He said with great satisfaction and Seokjin spoke. "Okay then remember that you said that you trust her more than anyone."

.................................................................

He reached at mansion and stopped his car on wide porch of Kim mansion the rain was pouring heavily and lightening and thunder making the surrounding cold and scary the guards immediately came with umbrella he stepped down and went inside the mansion along with guards.