Chapter 38

"𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆, 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔.

𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅
𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇.''

__________________________________________________________________________________

This was the scene of a small cafe in Gwangju where they were sitting together. Sunlight was pouring into the cafe through the glass wall and was shining on both of them. The hot coffee was now cold, but no one had even taken a sip from it. Both have their own issues and they both sat together to solve each other problems.

After a long silence, he raised his dark brown eyes and looked at the green eyes that were clearly worried and looking at him He turned his face to the window where people could be seen walking.

"You've changed alot.."

He looked at woman who gave him compliment he chuckled bitterly like he was saying 'look who is saying the one who had completely ruined herself' he leaned forward on the table and laced his fingers together and spoke.

"Look at yourself first unnie."

He said in cold voice but his eyes didn't left her eyes for a second he could see strange pain in her eyes which was not strange for him she sighed heavily and smiled Alas!! Please someone tell her she doesn't look good when she hides her pain behind her smile and he was just looking at her helplessly.

"So what you think about this matter?"

She said while looking at him carefully and after some silence he spoke.

"It is very difficult for me unnie I'm not saying you're lying or you are doing this just to take revenge I respect you alot and I also respect her unnie I forget Amma appa unnie but she was like my mom and dad I am devoted to her she is very respectful for me I can never mistakenly think of her that way when no one was with me she was there to support me how can she do this with me You have a misunderstanding."

He said while looking down his voice held hope and believe for her but poor him didn't know that hope are meant to be scattered she sighed heavily because her magic was shouting on it's peak.

"And what about your wife and her reality."

She said in spot tone while boring holes in his body he looked at her and sighed in defeat and spoke.

"I am confused I don't know who to believe and who not to believe when I think about all these, my head is close to burst."

He said dejectedly while staring outside the window she looked at his handsome face for some seconds his face was hard like ice she sighed and spoke.

"You're like my younger brother now listen my advice like your elder sister do what your heart desires you are wise, You can see what is happening around you, Who is doing work for you? Who is your rival and who is your friend? who wants your bad and who wants your good, now it is up to you to find out everything.Open your eyes and look around you, you will see thousands of enemies, don't trust anyone, not even your own shadow."

She said in cold voice while looking at his dark brown orbs with her green one he nodded his head and stood up from the chair and went out without saying anything she leaned on back on chair and looked at him from glass wall who was sitting inside his car her eyes followed his car until it was out of her sight.

_________________________________________

"So how was your dinner to your grand mother-in-law's house?"