Chapter 35

"𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅,
   𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒎."
__________________________________________________________________________________

Yn was laying on her bed and thinking about the incident which happened some hours ago her heart was still beating abnormally, she was worried about him she wanted to checked him but he was in his room and of course no one is allowed to go in his room.

She sighed heavily and got down from bed she wore her slippers and made her way towards the balcony, she was standing and thinking about something when her eyes fall on Seokjin who was talking with someone on phone she stares him for some seconds but suddenly something came in her mind.

"I will never regret if she will tell me to do something."

She remembered his words what he said to her but she shook her head in denial and spoke.

"No no Yn oppa can do everything but he can't do this."

She said to herself in assuring tone but strange fear grabbed her heart she sighed and went downstairs.

She came in garden and found him coming inside she stopped on the door Seokjin looked at her and he also stopped she went towards him and spoke.

"Someone attacked on us...." She said while staring his black orbs he gave him stern look and spoke.

"Unfortunately you both are safe." He said in merciless tone while looking at her eyes she looked at him shocked for a moment she felt the whole sky fall on her she looked at him in disbelief and spoke.

"I..I am n..not expecting t..this from y...you."

She said in weak voice but he chuckle and hold her shoulder and spoke.

"This is just the warning Yn Winston so next time be careful."

He said in cold yet deep voice and turned his heel to go but he stopped after heard her saying.

..................

You bastard you tried to double cross me Seokjin I will kill you."

Halmeoni shout on him from other side while he was sitting on sofa with serious expression he coughed and spoke.

"I hadn't any idea that Taehyung was also going with her."

He said in cold voice but she scoffed and spoke. "You're trying to fool me you....."

"Halmeoni I am telling you truth but if you don't want to believe me so it is totally up to you Raya is calling me and I will talk with you later."

He said to her and cut the call without letting her speak he put the phone on table and leaned back on sofa abstract in his own thoughts and remember about Yn's words.

I am not believing you're the Seokjin who could do anything for his brother happiness who could protect his Taehyung and now he is his life enemy.

He didn't turn towards her but he gulped hardly after heard ber words he inhale deeply and spoke.

"It is possible that someone is helpless."

He said while staring nothing she wasn't able to see his face but his voice held the pain which she felt too but she chuckle sadly and spoke.

"Murder is not helplessness."

She said and went insider without listen him but he froze on his spot after heard her yes she was true he was going to murder them he did not want to kill Yn he knew already that Taehyung was with her he himself did this and he still didn't know why??