1

HEY GUYS, SOOO I DECIDED TO GO OVER THE CHAPTERS IN THE BOOK AT REVISE THEM! THERE MIGHT BE SOME CHANGES TO THEM, BUT I HOPE THEY ARE BETTER THAN BEFORE! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THEM!

Louis Pov

I was walking to my locker to get my textbooks when someone pushed me against the lockers. I flinch, eyes shut tight.

"Hey now, are you going to be a good omega for me and not make a sound?"

I knew that voice, it was John. John is an alpha. I just nod my head in fear.

He leans in to kiss me but before he could do anything, I knee him in the balls, push him off me and start to run. But since I'm an omega, im not the fastest wolf in the world. As an alpha, he caught up to me in no time. But to his displeasure the bell rings, meaning a whole bunch of Alphas, Beta's, and Gamma's will be in these very halls. I try to get through the crowd quickly. Once I'm through, I run towards my locker, open it in ground-breaking time and sprint toward the school exit with tears in my eyes. But this time I'm not going back.

****

I am on my way to my new school, the cold air hitting my skin. I live pretty close to the school so I chose to walk. As I enter the school all heads turn my way. I flushed dark red and hung my head low. I make my way to the main office to get my schedule, but I bump into someone. I looked up to see two guys, one with blonde hair and the other with brown.

"I-im sorry," I stutter.

"Your alright lad, m'names Niall," the blonde said reaching his hand out for me to shake. "and this is my mate Liam." he said smiling at Liam. I sigh in relief.

" I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson," I say, a little more confident. I don't know where it came from but I liked it. "I'm new here." They both smiled. "W-would you mind showing me to the office?" I asked, my stutter already back.

"Of course we will," The blonde, I mean Niall said smiling. He lead the way while me and Liam I think that's what his name was, followed. I smiled, thinking I found myself some new friends. As we walk through the hallway, I look around only to be stared straight at by a curly haired lad. As we made eye contact, I blush dark red. He just winked at me and turned back to his group of friends. I sigh as we stopped. "Here we are," Liam said. "Hey, we were wondering if you'd like to sit with us at lunch?" Niall asked.

I smiled "I would love too."