3

Harry's pov

Louis ran away from me with tears running down his face. I didn't know what to do. Go look for him, or go back to class?

••••••

Niall's pov

It's currently lunch time, I'm sitting with Liam waiting for Louis. "Where is he?" I asked. "He should be here by now." Liam was scanning the cafeteria when I looked towards him. "Maybe he went home?" Liam said. "No he wouldn't, let's go look for him." We start to look around the school, and once we get outside the school we see Harry carrying him to his car. What the hell!? I thought he can't do that! I run over to him and yell "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" "Shhh Ni I'm taking him to mine, he tripped and he just had a bad day, he needs to rest. Okay?" He said as calmly as possible. I slowly backed up. " oh okay, well take care of him and don't do anything stupid." "Don't worry"

••••••

Louis pov

I wake up to be in a bed. A bed that does not belong to me. I sit up quickly only to get lightheaded. I look around to see a normal white room with some posters of bands. The door to the hallway is wide open, I don't know where I am so I get up and quietly walk through the hallway and to the front door. "Hey you woke up, how are you feeling?" I stop abruptly scared of who it might be. Slowly I turn around, only to be met by Harry. Sighing, I slowly start to relax. "U-um where am I?" I ask. " your at mine, you tripped over a root on the school football field, and passed out. You looked a little pale so I brought you here." He said like it was totally normal to let someone you barely know into your house!. "Oh okay well I'll just leave then.." I start to open the door. Only for it to be slammed shut with a large hand. "Wha" I turn around only to be met by soft lips.

••••••

Harry's pov

*back at school*

I decided to go look for him, but when I found him he was laying in the wet ground asleep. I didn't know what to do so I picked him up very easily, he's very small and light I thought. I start to walk to my car only to be yelled at by Niall. Once I handled the Niall situation, I start to drive him to my house and lay him in my bed. I didn't know if he would get freaked out if I slept with him or not so I went to the kitchen to make some food.

••••••

It's been a few hours since Louis been here. And I've been in the kitchen eating until I heard footsteps by the front door. I walk over to see Louis. "Hey you woke up, how are you feeling?" I ask. He froze, turns toward me, I can't see him start to relax. "U-um where am I?" He asks. " your at mine, you tripped over a root on the school football field, and passed out. You looked a little pale so I brought you here." "Oh okay well I'll just leave then.." He starts to open the door. And I don't know what took over me but I found myself slamming the door shut. "Wha" is all I hear before I smash my lips to his. "N-nnoo!" He yells and pushed me away. "You can't do that Harry! Ever!" He screams at me and opens the door and slams it shut.

All right guys, I know you guys probably hate me right now but I didn't really like this chapter so I rewrote it and I hope you guys like it so if you guys have any comments you'd like to share with me feel free to message me!!! Love you and thanks!!!