2

Before I walked into the office I thanked the lads. As I enter I head to what I think was the front desk. I stand there awkwardly, I look around to see a name plate. It said Ms. Morton.

"U-mm excuse me, Ms. Morton? I asked shyly. She looked up and smiled.

"Ah you must be a new one," she looked down at her clipboard then back to me. "Lewis, is it?" I nodded.

"Umm I-it's Louis"

"I'm so sorry dear, I seem to be getting a lot of students names wrong nowadays. Anyway, your new to this school so why don't I show you to your classroom?" I nodded in response. While she was about to stand up someone said.

"I'll take him Ms. Morton." I turned around to see that same curly haired lad I saw in the halls. "Ahh Mr. Styles, how kind of you. Louis, this young lad is Harry, he will be escorting you to your classes throughout the day." He just smiled and walked towards me. "Well Mr. Tomlinson here is you schedule. And I hope to see you again soon. I just nod, as I was lead out of the office. I look down at the schedule Mrs. Morton handed me, looking for my locker number and the combo. That is until Harry takes it from me and looks at it. He walks further down the hall then takes a left. I follow him until he stops in front of a locker, he looks back down at the paper and puts the combo in and opens the locker. "This is your locker, number 1089 and your combo is 25-29. He hands me my schedule back and steps aside so I can put my stuff in it.

"U-hh thanks for uhh helping me to my locker and stuff." I say shyly. He looks at me and smiles. "No problem babe." He said and winked at me. I look down hoping he doesn't see my blush. But he grabs my chin and makes me look at him. "Don't hide that pretty face from me." He says. I flush an even darker shade of red and start to get my books for my current class. When I get my stuff I close my locker and look at him hoping he will show me the way to my class. He starts to walk down the hall until he comes to a stop in front of a door. "This is English, our teachers name is Mr. Bookey." He says and opens the door and walks in, with me behind. The man I assume is Mr. Bookey turns towards us. "Ahh Mr. Styles, would you mind telling me why you are late?" he asked. "I was helping the new kid." Harry says rather bluntly. I look down at the floor, as all the students turn their heads toward me. "Oh! you must be Lewis, our new student." I frown, that's the second time today. "It's Louis sir."

"Well then Louis, please take a seat in the back and start taking notes." Mr. Bookey says. I nod and make my way over to the back corner of the room. I take a seat and start to take notes. I feel a hand on my thigh, I look up to see a random guy looking straight at me with a smirk plastered to his face. I pushed his hand off of my thigh, and started getting back to work. I hear someone leaning over to me. "Hey babe," I look up to see that same guy that touched my thigh, but this time when I look at him again I study his features. Feathery black hair, Carmel skin, and brown eyes. But then I notice something, He's an alpha.

"H-hi" I say. But I hear a growl across the room. I turn to see Harry and other alphas staring at me and the guy who was talking to me. "M'names Zayn, he says calmly. "L-louis" I hear a screech across the room, I look up to see Harry walking over to us. 

"Zayn back off, now." He says. Zayn scoffs, " why? It's not like he's yours." Okay ouch that was kinda rough. "Styles, Malik, is there a problem back there?" the the teacher asks looking at the two. Harry just growled at him. The teacher was a Beta and Harry is an Alpha, so Harry clearly has charge of what's going on. Mr. Bookey turns back around scared to do anything else. I flush a dark shade of red when I realize I'm being moved to Zayn's lap. I try to move but he is much stronger than me, then another arm grabs my arm and pulls me to its chest. I look up to see Harry. "Harry I'm not your mate, stop acting like I am. And you! I'm not your either so quit it." I said sternly, moving back to my seat to get back to work. They both looked at me shocked. Harry nodded and went back to his seat and Zayn went back to work.

The bell rang and I quickly grabbed my belongings and headed towards the door. Only to be stopped by Harry. " Meet me back here after your done getting your textbooks." Harry said. I nodded in response, and headed to my locker. On my way there that Zayn kid came up to me and pushed me against a wall. "Now that Harry isn't in the way I can have you all to myself." Zayn said in a low growl. I flinched thinking about my last school and how it was now repeating itself. He leans down and starts to kiss my neck. The bell rings warning the students to get to class. "ZAYN!" someone yells, But I recognize the voice, Harry. I accidentally moaned when Zayn finds my sweet spot. Harry comes stomping over and pushes Zayn off of me. Only making me whimper, scared because of the alpha's actions. I drop to the floor as the two growl at each other making me whimper even more. "Don't touch him!" Harry says with red in his eyes, and Zayn just rolls his eyes and walks away.

Harry looks over at me and his eyes change back to a green color. He walks over to me only making me move back scared. "Louis.." I jump up and start to run away.  Tears are streaming down my face as I run outside and across the field to a big tree. I trip over the root and hit the ground. I didn't move, I couldn't move. So I laid there, crying until I fell asleep.