4

Lou's pov

I'm on the other side of Harry's front door crying. I start to walk home thinking about what has just happened. He kissed me! I don't know why I'm so angry. I lashed out on him. Maybe I should go back? No. I won't. He shouldn't have done that! You can't just go around kissing people! I get to my house only to find my parents yelling at each other. Smh I walk round my house to my open backyard that leads into the woods, and start running, changing into my wolf. I dont knows why but I don't stop running until I reach a rock by a pond. I lay down and start to drift off to sleep thinking about *everything*.

•••••••••

Louis's thoughts (never done this before so try and stick with me! I'm bringing back a mother and father fight and his past so you guys can understand what he's been dealing with! Sorry and love you guys!)

** fight **

"WHY! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO US!?" I hear my mother yell at my dad. " why do you cheat on me and our son?"

"BECAUSE I NEVER EVEN WANTED THAT FAGGOT! He's just a worthless little omega! And so. Are. You!" I hear my dad say.

"Then why are you still here!? Why aren't we divorced!? Why don't you just leave already?"

"You see babycakes, that's my plan. I plan on ruining yours and this little bitch's life! I dont know how I'm going to do it. But I am."

**end of fight** ( i know that was terrible but I'm trying!)

•••••••

Hazza pov

He left. Like totally left. Why did I do that!? I probably fucked up this entire friendship between us. I shouldn't have done that goddammit! I yell, running towards the back door. I was so angry about how stupid I am. I didn't stop running breaking the glass door and changing into my wolf form. Running into the woods.

OKAY GUYS!!! I hope you guys like this chapter. I  know it's super short but! I worked on it in school and tried my hardest to make it good for you fam. So I'm hoping to update again tomorrow and maybe this week. If you have any requests for another book or just some comments on the book please confront me and I'll try and make it better for you guys!!! Alrighty! I love you guys and thank you!!❤️