8

Hey guys! I know it's been almost a year, but it's been a rough one. I really focused on myself and my family. Before my grandma got ill I had just gone through a break up of almost 4 years. And my grandma happened to be in the hospital for a few days due to heart problems. As of now she's doing really well, she's had some surgeries, and is on the right track to recovery. But throughout this year I've gone through a lot of changes, and reading through all of your comments just made me so grateful to have you guys as my friends. I know it's been a very very long time, but hopefully i'll get back in the habit of updating. I've been going through some very stressful and emotional things recently. And I have a lot of time on my hands within the next few months other than next month since it will be Christmas time. But I just wanted to say thank you so much for understanding and supporting me. And I really hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm trying to make it as long as I can just for you guys. Again, thank you so much. Enjoy.

Previously -

"you dont.. you don't want me... you don't love me... otherwise I'd have your mark.." Louis says through his tears, his head drooping to the side, falling asleep.

Louis pov

*darkness* I look around to nothing.

"tsk tsk, Louis. again? I thought Harry might be the answer. but I guess not. he didn't want you. nobody does. if he did he would have mated you. but it was only because you were in heat. you're useless and pathetic. wait no, you can be of use at a whore house. then people will only want and need you for your body."

no, not again. it's the other me. whimpering as tears start pouring out as I stand there holding myself. hoping ill wake up.

"y-your wrong." I try to say but failing.

"am I?" he says with confidence, maybe he is right. maybe Harry doesn't want me, otherwise, he would've mated me. I shake my head to get the thoughts out of my head. I am pathetic, I don't belong here. I need to leave. right now.

*the room lights up*

"that's right Louis, let's leave right now." the other me says walking towards me, hands behind his back. once he reaches me he holds out his hand for me to take, hesitantly, I did. once he has my hand in grasp he yanks my towards him and while he does so he then takes his other hand out from behind him with a knife. With quick movements, he shoves it in my stomach.

Harry's pov

*back at the car*

my heart aches, the words sting coming out of his mouth as he drifted to sleep. did he want me to mate him? considering yesterdays events I thought I shouldn't just in case he didn't want me to. I wanted to so bad, I just couldn't bring myself to not wanting him to absolutely hate me afterward. I shake my head to get the thoughts out as I start my engine and head towards my house. on the drive I keep glancing back to Louis who is fast asleep in the passenger seat, sighing as I pull into my driveway. I keep my eyes on Louis as I turn off the engine on my car and make my way to exit. making my way to the passenger side of the vehicle I open the door to pick Louis up bridal style and head towards my front door. after the many attempts to unlock my door whilst caring Louis, I managed to get it open, heading straight towards my bedroom. I gently place him on the bed and pull the covers up and over his body seeing as he was shaking a bit probably due to him being cold. (little did he know it was due from other things). after making sure he was comfortable I make my way to my add on bathroom to clean myself up after today's previous events. turning on the shower and changing the water temperature to my liking I start to strip. once naked I hop in and grab my peppermint shampoo and start getting to work. just as I was about to start cleaning my body I hear a faint whimper from the room. stilling my movements I wait a few more seconds to see if he is okay, not hearing anything else I proceed with my shower.