chapter 2

Barb pov
That pipsqueak will be staying with me until the project submission. To say that it's just for project would be a lie. I had a quite the fight with most of music trolls and I didn't really respect. I met poppy along the way, she was fiesty. I respected that but then she decided to fuck up!

Flashback
I let Debbie out so she could be free and roam around but I had to visit techno reef that day to make for the damage done by me. As the Dominant queen troll. I had to apologise to my people. Despite I am more devoted to my hard rock trolls. I am the higher authority of all trolldom. I told poppy to look after my hairy little baby. They could play with him until I got back. But when I came back I was in rage. Debbie was injured poppy was panicking telling the other trolls to hurry and bring a vet.

Poppy: ugh! I shouldn't have let the twins get close to him. Debbie was my responsibility.

Barb: what happened to him ?!

Poppy: okay, so the twins decided to put him through a fashion show and I covered him glitter and accidentally cotton candy and then my friend bit him and now he is bleeding.

Barb: popsqueak if Debbie isn't able to fly, I will be sure that I kick your ass so you know not to take my words lightly next even though there probably won't be a next time.

Poppy : *gulps* yeah okay.

End of flashback
Since then I had been getting back at poppy little by little, I sometimes humiliated her or I just straight up beat her. I liked poppy and that's the only reason I let her of lightly otherwise I would have fuckin killed her on the spot. I hated that boy toy for always hanging about and if he doesn't back off. I will kill him. Poppy should love me, I should be the one she calls lover not some sort of depressed pop troll. Poppy is only reason I am not hating on pop music anymore. She is coming over today. I intend to find out her soulmate. I can kill soulmate if it's not me easily after I know their name. There was a knock on the door.

Barb: what ?!

Carol: hey poppy and her friend Dj suki came.

Barb: why did her friend come?

Carol: cuz her friend is my partner for the project.

Barb: whatever keep that pop troll to yourself and send the popsqueak in.

Just then that pipsqueak came in with her friend Dj suki.

Barb : that's it get out of my room! Except poppy.

They left.

Poppy: so, we have to do a project on soulmate analysis and present.

Barb: yeah and you are staying here, so I hope you brought extra clothes cuz the only places you will be able to go are anywhere but your home.

Poppy: so where should I put my stuff?

Barb: In closet next to mine.

Poppy: where will I sleep ?

Barb: on the bed with me.

Poppy: why ?

Barb: since, I had Debbie beside me while I slept but I restricted myself to not completely squeezing her but now I can't have her near since she is still in recovery. You are gonna take her position.

Poppy: okay but wait how are we gonna do this like we both need to get ready at the same time.

Barb: Is your brain just for decoration even though you can't see it ?

Poppy: You mean we are gonna shower together.

Barb: yeah, I am the queen so fucking obey me or suffer the consequences.

Poppy: okay. (This is gonna be a long three days and day after tomorrow is my birthday)

Barb: I believe you need to know the rules if you don't want to get punished.

Poppy: Rules? Before you tell me rules, I would like to know the punishments.

Barb: *smirks* Torture,Beatings,isolation and looked down as if you are worth nothing.

Poppy:*gulps* the rules ?

Barb: 1. Do whatever I ask, I know my limits I won't make you do anything that crosses the line.
(A/N: Yes, Barb has common sense in her, you don't see that in every yandere story)
2. Don't touch my stuff especially my notebooks and books. If you want to touch or see something you gotta ask.
3. Don't cross your limits.
4. If I am unable come anyway then you have to take care of Debbie.
Those are the rules. Follow them and we won't have any problems.  Oh and before I get going you call me your rockness.even if you call me your highness you are getting smacked. I'll be out rehearsing with my band. You get started on the project.

Poppy: okay.

Barb: okay who?

Poppy: okay your rockness.

Barb: *smirks* better. 

I left the room satisfied. This will entertaining I really wanna see who her soulmate is.

Poppy pov
To say I wasn't frightened would be a big lie. Like come on, with her being a dominant troll and smirking. Any trolls would be like 'god save me'. Okay Time to get out my supplies. I got my glitter and all my other crafts and supplies and started working. After 2 hours barb came in. She seemed happy, okay now to greet her.

Poppy: Hey Barb! (Oh no)

Barb: what did you say?

Poppy: I said "hey your rockness"

She slapped me and glared at me. 

Barb: Didn't anyone ever tell you lying is bad.

Poppy: (I am screwed) 

Barb: Look poppy, I would advise you to not break the rules. Unless you wanna suffer. 

I visibly flinched. I am gonna suffer this for 3 days and my birthday is in 2 days!

Barb: Come on. It's late let's eat and then sleep.

Poppy: yes your rockness.

She hummed in response. It was 10 pm when we slept also did I mention the fact that barb only wore shorts and her bra to sleep. I pointed it out. She just said don't look. I am sorry but it was making me uncomfortable because the fact barb was taller than me and with my height I reach to her chest. I guess we will see how this plays out.