chapter 7

Author's pov
It was 6pm and both girls were getting ready. Poppy was trying her best to calm her nerves because this was barb who asked her on a date after torturing her. Was she frightened yes she was.

Poppy 💭 : okay poppy calm down. It's just a date and it's in an hour. Aaaaahhhhh! I am gonna die if the date doesn't go right.

Meanwhile at Barb's place

Barb wasn't a wreck ball like poppy was. This woman had everything planned out. From the A of Amazement to the Z of zealous.
(People, Zealous is actually a word it means dedication, devotion, enthusiasm). She prepared everything, the date place, the things they would do, everything.

It's 7pm now. Barb speeded towards poppy's house. She noticed a tall, slender, pale male with green hair and he didn't look much older than her. He was far from troll that's for sure or he just was another type of troll who hadn't been very public.

Barb: Hey you!!

The male looked her and raised a brow before replying.

???: me?

Barb: Yeah! you. Who are you ?

Veneer: I am veneer, a rageon and you must be a troll?

Barb: Barb, a hard rock trolls.

Veneer: oh cool, wait hard rock ?

Barb: Us trolls have different music genres on which we are divided. I am guessing you rageons don't. What are you doing outside poppy's house ? 

Veneer: Waiting for someone. Know Floyd ?

Barb: The guy from brozone. The one who has magenta hair.

Veneer: Yep. I wanted to show him, that he is stuck with me forever.

Velvet: what are you talking about veneer?

Barb: hold up you two are the rageons who tortured Floyd and drained him of his talent.

Velvet: So you heard Huh ? We just wanna talk.

Barb: sure. (Pfft- Idiot. That's level 1 hate voice. Anyone can identify that malice laced voice.) You gotta get the queen's permission to take him to your home.

Velvet: Queen?, where can we find the queen of the trolls ?

Veneer: Floyd is of pop music so who is the queen of pop ?

Velvet: What's with that question?

Barb: You need the permission of pop & rock for Floyd.

Poppy: Barb!

Barb: Poppy, come here sweetheart. You look stunning.

Branch: Barb.

Barb: Boytoy.

Floyd: what ?!

Barb: Just a nickname Floyd.

Branch: You know my brother?

Barb: So he is your brother? Yes I do know and these two want to take him.

Branch: who ?

Branch looks at the twins and he was livid.

Branch: Them ?! Never!! I dare them to just try.

Barb: Too bad because he is going with them.

Floyd & Poppy: What?!

Poppy: Barb he doesn't want to.

Barb: Poppy that's my order and I am expecting you to follow it.