chapter 3

Poppy's pov
It's my birthday, I woke early to see barb early as well. I felt a burning on my chest. It meant my soulmate mark had appeared and boy was it hot. I tried to get out of barb's grip. It woke her up and her soulmate mark was also appearing.

Poppy: wake up!

Barb: what?

Poppy: your soulmate mark is appearing and mine!

Barb: where do you feel the sensation?

Poppy: on my chest.

Barb: *takes of poppy's shirt* let's see.

Poppy: You tell me *closes eyes* (I hope they will protect me from you)

Barb: *smirks* You are stuck me for life popsqueak.

Poppy: what? *Eyes widening*

Barb: yes look at my chest I am not lying.

It was true and my name was small and very light. It means I am not dangerous when I am angry. I rushed to the bathroom. I looked in horror on my chest it said barbara and it had her signature. The outlines were the only vibrant things the rest was so dark it made the lines pop. Oh no, oh no! I am stuck with barb for life. She is very dangerous when she is angry.

Barb: Well would you look at that pipsqueak. We are together for eternity

Poppy: no, No, NO! I am stuck with a monster. All my life.

Barb: A monster huh

Poppy: (I am screwed, I said that out loud)

Barb: You thought what I did before made me a monster, then what will you call me when I really become one. You know what? fine you are good for now. I would pay no mind and never repeat this conversation again but if you dare to say badmouth behind my back and I find out about it.  I will make sure that mouth won't utter a word of offense to me understood?

Poppy: Yes your rock-

Barb: also It's wife to you.

Poppy: (wife my butt) uh hu Barbara the tyrant that no one wants as their queen.

Oh no, I looked around and saw she wasn't in the room. Oh sweet Lunar she loved me. I went out put my half of the project took my stuff and run like I had coffee and sugar syrup with chocolate. I reached my pod. I went under the blanket and hid only to realise I had to see dad at the landing site.

(Her dress) I saw dad coming out of the balloon

(Her dress)
I saw dad coming out of the balloon.

Poppy: hey dad.

King preppy: Hey, Happy Birthday poppy.

Poppy: Thanks dad.

King preppy: who is your soulmate? I don't care if it's another music troll or if it's a girl.

Poppy: It's a female hard rock troll.

King preppy: let's make the engagement then,Chop chop let's go to queen Barbara and have her make your soulmate and you official.

(Barb's appearance excuse the middle finger) Barb: Hello I heard my name here

Barb: Hello I heard my name here. Greetings king preppy. Hello Poppy

King preppy: Greetings Queen Barbara. I was just about to come and see you.

Barb: father in law, I prefer you call me Barb since the future heir of the pop trolls is my spouse.

King preppy: oh great so let’s fix an engagement.

Barb: shall we then come on poppy.

Poppy: Yes queen barb.

Barb: you can drop the formalities pipsqueak.

King preppy: Go on a date first. I’ll be at pop village if you need me because I think you can complete the formalities nicely.

With that he left. I was left alone with barb she looked at me with sinister smirk.

Barb: So popsqueak did leave my home on purpose or did you have to come to see your dad.

Poppy: The second one is true.

Barb: go change popcorn.

Poppy: okay

I was about to leave but barb grabbed me and kissed me on my lips and then went to my neck and started leaving marks I held my voice. Why was my body getting excited. Barb: Go change and then we will go on a date