chapter 4

Barb pov
I am so happy that poppy was my soulmate. My rock. I'll love her to no end but she must treat me the same because she should know I have no intentions for being the bad obsessive lover who doesn't know her so called affections are actually forms of abuse. Oh my lovely pop troll love me and only me. Carol came into my private room which with things all related to poppy and I made sure to get a copy of everything she likes. I almost have a zillion photos of her on the wall. Carol came in.

Carol: Your rockness It's time for you date. *Bows*

Barb: *chuckles* Carol you know you don't have to bow or call me your rockness
.
Carol: Okay Barb so how long until you make her yours.

Barb: soon very soon. Carol I have this feeling to own poppy completely. I'll ask her friend DJ SUKI.

Carol: could she be my toy until I get my soulmate?

Barb: NO! Poppy would resent me more than she already does. She will love me one way or the other.

Carol: Woah there Barb calm down. She will definitely love you since your're her soulmate. (I feel like I should warn poppy before she fucks up)

Barb: Love you Carol.

I left to get her and we can go on a date. I saw she was wearing a rock pin. Oh she is so cute.

Barb: hey pipsqueak.

Poppy: Let's break the soulmate bond.

Barb: what?! you can't do that, that's impossible.

It is possible but only if both soulmates want to leave eachother.

Poppy: Barb, I don't love you or anything.

Barb: Poppy I will give you a chance to think about what you are saying. Don't fuck up

Poppy: let's give this relationship a go.

Barb: good girl. Let's proceed with our date
.
(The outfits they are wearing are on the top in the pic. None of the art is mine! I just customised it)

I carried poppy to the waterside bridal style.
(Like in the pic) it was all good we were having fun. Until boy toy called. I decided to wait and see how she would act.
Barb: put it on speaker.

Poppy: *puts it on speaker*

Branch: come on poppy, I have everything set for you to come and then let's have date.

I was waiting for her to give him an answer.

Poppy: Oh we can't date branch. I have a soulmate.

Branch: okay.

I hugged her and was very pleased with her answer. It's was getting dark. I took poppy home and I hid behind one of the pods near poppy's to listen to converse with branch.

Branch: Poppy how long are you gonna play this of you know Barb will be very dangerous when she is angry.

Poppy: I am scared of Barb and why out of all the people that could've been my soulmate. It was her If I disobey her she will kill me. She is a monster. I really didn't want such a troll to be my soulmate.

Branch: Don't you think that's a little over the edge. I know she is bad and all.

Poppy: Bad?! she is the worst!

I was recording her and Boy was I pissed. This naughty little pop troll is getting punished.

I went back to my castle to my bedroom. I was thinking how I would punish her. I let her of with a small punishment before I turn her into my bitch.

I heard a knock on my door Carol came in.

Barb: Carol what's up?

Carol: Can you and I have a shared house with our soulmates.

Barb: You found your soulmate. Congrats who is it ?

Carol: DJ SUKI ~

Barb: well would you look at that.

Carol: yeah. I have this urge to eliminate everyone close to her.

Barb: well then my dear Carol let's both get our soulmates together.

( That's it for ch 4 and for my Barllex shippers and fans. I am writing a story on that ship and barb is the yandere and trollex is just plain innocent. Now my ppg x rrb shippers, I got you covered with a yandere rrb and the ppg together story. It's all coming together soon also I wrote the starts of the fanfiction when I was all new to writing so don't attack me too much on that because I won't change the starts and Check my introduction work for other story details and thank you)