"YOU GUYS KISSED?"

"be quiet you assface." i mumbled, trying not to draw attention.

she started squealing and running in circles, "sophie this is HUGE! how could i be quiet when my best friend finally got a boyfriend?" she whisper-shouted.

"he still didn't ask me to be his girlfriend." i smiled, hitting her shoulder.

"oh please, he's probably already planing a promposal." lily giggled, grabbing my hand and swinging it back and forth.

"whatever floats your boat." i sighed, smiling a bit when i heard lily laugh. i was glad she was this supportive. knowing chris, we would've probably already thrown a fit about how I'm too young to date even though he already had ten. the worst part about it is that we're the same age.

it was lunch time, so lily and i grabbed a sandwich and ran over to noah and chris, who waved at us. we had our own table, though we usually went on the small couchin the hallway.

"hi guys!" lily greeted, sitting down next to noah, so i sat next to chris. it was painfully obvious how both noah and lily liked eachother, but they had no balls to make the final move.

"guys, my friend is throwing a party on friday so if you want to we can all go." noah said, taking a bite out of his standwich.

"sure I'm up for it, what
about you sophie?" lily happily said.

"will you go?" i looked at chris who was already looking at me. he suddenly got a bit flustered, which was shown by his nose scratching. i noticed he always does that when he's embarrassed.

"I'll go if you go. i need my drinking buddy." he replied.

"i well then it's settled." i happily said, drinking some of chris' orange juice.

"nice! the party is on saturday at 9 pm. you can come whenever you want to, I'm picking people up at 10." noah smiled, slurping the last of his chocolate milk.

"can you pick me up?" i asked, hoping that there is some seats left. i have used chris long enough as my chauffeur.

"i can drive you." chris immediately said.

"but you always drive me, i feel bad, honestly."

"it's not a problem. i don't even trust noah to drive you, he almost crashed into a tree once because he saw a mouse on the road." chris got shivers just thinking about it.

everyone started laughing, and then it was settled. chris, me, and some of noah's friends will be driving with chris, and the rest will go with noah.

the bell finally rang, which signaled the students to get their asses up and go to class.

i had math today. i was excited to see ethan, we haven't really talked since the kiss, only shot smiles at eachother.

i finally sat down and saw ethan sitting behind my seat as well. he just waved and smiled at me again.

as i sat down, he started drawing on my back with his finger and pencil, which made me shiver. usually chris does that, and it feels amazing. my back and neck is pretty sensitive so after a while i had to ask him to stop because it started tickling me.

the rert of the day passed normally. i played criss-cross with ethan in psychology and i sketched some doodles in history.

the next day was pretty much all the same, except it was friday. which meant, getting ready for the party.

lily came over and we sat down on my bed, blasting some madonna, michael jackson, queen and others. i only listen to tears for fears with chris, we gatekeep.