Magic Is Real?!

Chapter 3

            ³"HOW utterly disgusting. To do crimes back to back. You commoners disgust me."

Everybody remained silent at his words or rather his tone that was cold yet commanding.

But unlike everyone, Yuna only stared at the captain with wide eyes that were unreadable.

'Ooooh, he is kind of scary...'

"You..." His purple eyes sharpened at the sight of the shivering man who kneeled in fear the moment Nozel acknowledged his presence.

"You have guts to do a crime without even bringing your grimoire. I commend that, but you stealing while also violently attacking someone is irredeemable."

With one last glare, the silvette lifted his hand. And with a flick of his hand the weird metal that surrounded the guy turned to a liquid substance and started dragging the poor criminal away to the other knights that were waiting for their leader.

²People cheered and celebrated with loud claps. Meanwhile, you looked at the position where the unreal scenario happened.

You blinked.

Then blinked again.

For even greater measures, you rubbed your eyes and pinched your cheeks.

And then you blinked again.

But nothing happened. The guy was still there, and with him was a book which was floating in the air.

'Huh....magic is real.'

And with that, you had an emotional breakdown mentally.

'MAGIC IS REAL?!! WHAT?!!!! I'M REALLY DREAMING NOW RIGHT?!! I mean that would explain why I got transported in the past, cause how will I do that without any magic or something along the lines of like that. Well unless scientists invented portals to the past, but then again if they did why would they put it in a museum because they would definitely use it for themselves only, cause the government duhhh...But does that mean those theories are correct if then why don't I or anyone in my time have magic?!! Like...THAT'S SO UNFAIR!! I WANNA HAVE COOL POWERS TOO-'

"Umm Miss, excuse me?"

An elder voice snapped you out of your mental babbles. There kneeled an old woman who looked at you kindly. You awkwardly gave her a wave before chuckling nervously.

"Ehem, sorry. May I help you?"

"Oh oh no, I just wanna say thank you for what you did. I'm the one who are selling these jewelries and if it weren't for you I would have probably been jobless and homeless. Thank you so much young lady! You don't know how much this means to me." She gave you a close-eyed smile making you freeze.

'Ah...this is the reason why I have a huge ego in doing these things. Because I like the feeling of people smiling and thanking me.'

Giving a smile of your own, you only waved your hand.

"Ahahaha, it's nothing granny! Besides, I hate being a bystander whenever someone is in trouble."