Chapter 8: Vanisher and Antibug

Cole POV

Today's been quiet so far. Sabrina was absent and Chloe was in a really bad mood. Pretty weird since she's usually bullying Marinette or helping Omar get on my nerves. Now, she's not in the mood for anyone. Suddenly, I heard her yelp in pain.

"What is it, Chloe?" Ms. Mendeleiev asked.

"Someone pulled my hair!" Chloe shrieked, glaring at Mylene.

"It wasn't me." Mylene replied.

"It wasn't her, it's -- it's some invisible mystical being. Like a leprechaun. Or a unicorn without the horn." Chloe said.

As the class laughed, I looked around to see who it was. Not to my surprise, no one did it.  Suddenly, someone shoved me to the ground and caused me to fall flat on my stomach. The class laughed while Layla and Samantha helped me up.

"Someone just shoved me from behind. But, I didn't see who." I said as I dusted myself down.

"I didn't see anyone." Samantha replied.

"Maybe Cole's got two left feet." Omar said as he and his gang laughed.

Or maybe someone's akumatized and targeting Chloe. I thought.

Timeskip After School

As the bell rung, everyone's phones ring as I picked it up and looked at the screen. It was a couple of pictures of what has been happening to Chloe.

"This is nuts. I gotta find out what's going on." I muttered and left the classroom.

After swapping to Sparrow, I followed Chloe back to her apartment and used my Sparrow Vision to look around, only to find nothing. My danger scenes acted up and I was about to fire my wrist bow until I saw it was Ladybug, Cat Noir and Bat Wing.

"Hey, guys. Wasn't expecting company." I said.

"No worries. What's up?" Bat Wing responded.

While I explained, Cat Noir was looking around while Chloe was taking pictures of Ladybug. After I finished, Cat Noir said that he couldn't find whoever was going after Chloe. Suddenly, I picked up a picture of Chloe and Sabrina.

"Looks like your BFF could be the one who was after you." I said.

"Sabrina? No way! She adores me!" Chloe replied.

"Really? Because it doesn't seem that way." I countered.

"Let's ask the butler. Maybe he knows something." Bat Wing said.

I nodded and followed my allies out of Chloe's room. After a while, we met up with the butler, Jean-Paul. He explained to them that Chloe and Sabrina had a falling out after pretending to be Ladybug and Cat Noir.

"Big Mushashio?" Ladybug asked.

"Yes. It was Mademoiselle's idea." Jean-Paul replied.

"Talk about a hairy situation." Cat Noir joked.

I groaned in dismay while Bat Wing gagged at Cat Noir's comment. Jean-Paul continued, saying that she was ultimately caught by Jagged Stone, who thought she was Ladybug but was exposed by Sabrina. Because of this, she cut her off and pretended that she doesn't exist.

"Damn. Talk about harsh." Bat Wing said.

"Yeah. I can't believe she impersonated me." Ladybug said with a shake of her head.

"Meaning that Sabrina is the akumatized victim. She's planning to humiliate Chloe like before." I said.

"Impossible. She's too weak to stand up to me. You're wrong!" Chloe shrieked.