𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

SPARKS FLY ╱ JACK HUGHES꒷꒦ · ˚

꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by liv . . . © -wonderhaze
𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 ━━━━━━━ ❛ 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

●○○𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗗𝗬𝘚𝘖𝘊𝘊𝘌𝘙 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘌𝘙#125 most popular | ★ boost

●○○
𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗗𝗬
𝘚𝘖𝘊𝘊𝘌𝘙 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘌𝘙
#125 most popular | ★ boost

𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆
June 20th, 2001

𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲
Montreal, Canada

𝗮𝗴𝗲
18

𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻
Gemini

𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧
Soccer center forward that gained fame for her career with the US National Development Team. She helped the U-18 Women's National Soccer Team win the gold medal at their 2018 championship. She was the consensus #1 prospect going into the 2019 NWSL draft, where she became the first overall pick by the NJ/NY Gotham FC.

𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗘
She was born in Montreal, Canada and lived there for the first 6 years of her life, before she moved to Toronto. She grew up playing soccer and would often attend events with her mom before her fathers passing. She grew fame after a viral video of her scoring a record-breaking goal was released.

𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗔
She won the JPOTY in 2018 after her record-breaking goal. She led the US U-20 to the championship after she was drafted and helped them get a silver medal finish to the 2019 season.

𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘
Her mother is a retired soccer champion and her father was a former coach of the Toronto fc. Her father passed away in 2016 from a massive heart attack. Her mother later remarried and has two children with her stepdad. It has been rumored that she lives with family friends in Michigan. It is also rumored that she is dating hockey star, Jack Hughes.