4: Shego's New Charka Network

It has been a month since not only the cheese lair incident ut also since Kabuyo started going to Middleton High School. They have been laying low, which gave Orochimaru and Shego more time to han out and for Shego to learn more about him and train together. Orochimaru had done lots of research over the two months and found a way to give Shego a Charka network.

They were currently sitting in training cross-legged. Orochimaru we are wearing a black sleeveless shirt with a purple snake on it, showing off his muscular arms and blue sweatpants; Shegogo wore a grey tank top that accented her ferrous chest and green sweatpants.

 Orochimaru we are wearing a black sleeveless shirt with a purple snake on it, showing off his muscular arms and blue sweatpants; Shegogo wore a grey tank top that accented her ferrous chest and green sweatpants

"Okay, now remember that only you can choose what you use your chakra for," He said

"Yes, I understand. I hope that Dr. D next doesn't have anything to do with mind control," She said with a sigh as she did her understanding. She was excited to get these abilities finally. Over the past two months, she has gained control of her feelings for Orochimaru and is better at hiding them.

"That would be smart of him; besides, if he tries to mind control you, I will punish him," Orochimaru said with a chuckle before clearing his throat."Now before I do this, remember you won't suddenly have mastery over it and you all the elements; I have gained that ability because of one of my science experiments," He said in a serious tone.

Shego nodded as he told her about a few of his past experiments in the last few months.

"Yes, of course, you will train me, and I'll be ok with whatever elements I end up with," Shego said, nodding as she got more excited."Now let's get this over with," She said, making him chuckle and nod.

Orochimaru took out a syringe with a dark blue liquid and injected it into Shego's arm."This shot should inject charka, not your body, but I will cause a brief strain, so afterward, too, should rest," He said as the liquid flowed into her body.

Shego could feel the change instantly; she felt incredibly energized and powerful, and for a second, she could see a faint blue aura around her body.

Orochimaru smiled at her as he put the needle away and held her shoulder as she leaned back from the brief strain on her body."Now over the next few months, we will train you to control it and find out your affinity," He said as he stood up and helped her up as well.