1: Entering a New World

A/N: I have officially rewritten the first chapter of A Snake's Heart. It is still taking place in the Kim Possible world, with changes from the original version to improve the storyline then had it was written before.  I hope you enjoy the new rewritten version.

-------

It was a rainy and stormy afternoon in Otogakure. Two figures were standing inside a dimly lit lab standing in front of a test tube with a figure inside of the green liquid.

The first figure was a  tall, very pale skin man with golden eyes with slitted pupils, purple markings around his eyes, and fang-like teeth. He also has pronounced cheekbones and straight waist-length black hair with some locks covering and framing his face or his shoulders.

The man was known as Orochimaru the Snake Sannin and leader of Otogakure. While the other person was his right-hand man named, Kabuto.

Kabuto is a fair-skinned man in his 20s with onyx eyes and ash-grey hair, which he wears in a ponytail. He wears black-rimmed circular glasses.

They were currently working on their latest experiment after finishing training with Sasuke Uchiha, who joined them a couple of months ago now.

"Soon, I will create the ability for shinobi to manipulate time and space," Orochimaru said, watching the liquid fill up the tube.

"So, how exactly is this supposed to work?" Kabuto asked.

The sound of booming thunder could be heard outside of the hideout as Orochimaru spoke.

"You heard of the Rinnegan, right Kabuto?" Orochimaru sated.

"Yes, it said that the Sage of Six paths has it," Kabuto said.

"Correct, it's a belief that the Rinnegan can manipulate space and open dimensions. So the liquid was a mixture of what I could gather to create a similar power to the Rinnegan," Orochimaru explained.

Suddenly a flash and boom were heard from the storm as lighting struck the test tube, making it glow slightly.

"My Lord, back away!" Kabuto shouted, pulling Orochimaru away from the tube as it broke.

The next moment the figure inside opened its eyes, seeing strange blue eyes that glowed as swirling blinding light lit up the lab.

-------

-Dr. Drakken's secret Lair-

"You'll see Shrgo! My nano tick plan might not have worked, but my next plan will definitely work!" A blue skin toned man with a scar near his nose and a mullet-type hairstyle wearing a blue lab coat yelled with enthusiasm.

A woman in her late 20s with a slight green skin tone groaned as she listened to her bosses' ranting for the hundredth time. She had long black hair and dark green eyes as she wore a green and black catsuit that showed off her hourglass figure incredibly. The suit oddly hid her large D breasts since it pressed them down. Her waist was slim, and her bottom was in good proportion giving her a bombshell figure, even with her breasts hidden for the most part.

She sighed as she looked on up at her employer."Sure, Dr. D, I heard you say that for the hundredth time," She said as she pulled out her nail file to sharpen the claws on her gloves.

She then stood up and was about to leave the room to get a glass of water when suddenly there was a bright flash of blue, and two shadows of people could be made out falling on the floor.