Chapter 01

3RD person pov

In an unknown world, a being was contemplating his actions for the future.

??: Hm what to do, what to do?

He though for a moment before an idea crossed his mind.

??: I know!

In another world entirely, many felt a strange sensation before they started glowing. Then suddenly, they vanished and reappeared somewhere else.

These people consisted of beings from the Danmachi universe. They were the Hestia Familia, the Loki familia, the Miach Familia, Hephaestus and Tsubaki, Takemikazuchi with Ouka and Chigusa, Hermes, Asfi, Aisha, Eina, Misha, Rose, the Hostess staff, Fels and the xenos. Everyone was confused and on high alert.

Hestia: Aki!

Lili: Where is master Aki?

Welf: Firstly where the heck are we?

They continued getting their bearing before they noticed the others that were with them.

Loki: Waah! Protect me Ais!

Ais: No. 

Tione: What is this place?

Gareth: It's definitely not Orario.

Loki: Shrimpy!

Hestia: Ugh, great. The cutting board is here too. I don't have time for you I have to find Aki.

Loki then notices that Akira wasn't with them.

Loki: Hey you're right that red haired kid isn't with you. I wonder where he went off to?

Haruhime: Where could master Aki, run off to?

??: Allow me to answer your question.

They all turn around and saw a man looking at them from the front of the room.

Hestia: Are you the one who brought us all here? And where is my Aki?!

Sebastian: Indeed I did, but first allow me to get the introduce myself, my name is Sebastian, and there is no need to tell me who you all are, for I already know it.

Loki: Hah, oh yeah, and how did you bring us here in the first place?

Sebastian: Why with my powers of course.

Riveria: So, I take it that you are some sort of mage?

Sebastian: Afraid not my dear, for you see I used my divine power to bring you all here. I am the creation deity, but I am one that is on a higher plane of existence, which is why nobody in this room knows about me. Oh and for you friend known as Akira Nishima, he is alright he just currently rest, but I may as well let him join us, though he will be unconscious.

Sebastian snaps his fingers and Akira appears next to Hestia.

This brought great shock to everyone as the stranger named Sebastian, had identified himself as some kind of god.