Chapter 02

Multiverse found

.

.

X - Men Origins: Wolverine

Lili: Wolverine?

Sebastian: So in this universe it revolves around two mutant brothers, Akira and Welf, who were born two hundred years ago, and suffered a childhood trauma and only have each other to depend on. They are basically fighters and killers, living from war to war throughout U.S. history. In modern times, a U.S. Colonel, Stryker, recruits them and other mutants as commandos. Akira quits and becomes a logger, and falls in love with a local teacher. Akira reunites with Stryker, but  refuses to rejoin his crew, the Colonel sends the murderous Welf. And now Akira wants revenge.

Everyone was shocked by the description.

Welf: I'm Aki's brother?

Sebastian: To be more precise you are both half brothers, but you both have a rocky relationship.

Welf: Oh.

Sebastian: Anyone else got a question?

Lili then raises her hand.

Sebastian: Yes Lili?

Lili: Who will be master Aki girlfriend?

Sebastian chuckles.

Sebastian: I'm afraid, you will need to wait and find out.

Lili:*sighs* Very well.

Sebastian: Very well then let us begin.

The video starts and we see room with the words "Northwest Territories, Canada, 1845" We a teenage looking boy who appears to be sitting on a chair chipping his nails, which appears to look like claws. The boy then turns his gaze to sound of someone coughing. The camera shows a young red hair boy in bed and whom appears to be the one that was coughing. The teenage boy stares at the boy with a cold glare.

In The audience

Welf: Is that me? Why are my nails so long that they look like claws?!

Sebastian: Believe or not, but it's actually part of your mutant ability. It give you primary mutant power, which is an accelerated healing ability that allows him to regenerate damaged or destroyed areas of his body and cellular structure far beyond the capabilities of an ordinary human.

Hestia:*star eyes* Aww, Aki looks so cute!

Lili: But it seems that master Aki, has caught the flu or something.

Back to the video

The teenage boy stares at the boy with a cold glare.

Welf: You're always sick. 

Akira: You were sick when you were my age.

Welf continues to stares at Akira, but then the door opens up and a man walks in, Welf stand up like a soldier.

Welf: Evening sir.

Thomas: Evening Welf, I didn't realize you were still here.

Welf quiently scoffs, while Thomas walks over to Akira's bed. 

Welf: I was just keeping Aki company sir.

Back in the audience.

Finn: Why is Welf acting like that?

Sebastian: It is because he is afraid of him that's why, for you see, in that universe Welf didn't have the best relationship with his father.

Back to the video