Chapter 04

3rd person pov

Sebastian: Alright everyone we will be taking a break from this universe and be viewing another world.

Everyone: Okay.

Multiverse found

.

.

Vasto Lorde Akira vs Ulquiorra part 1

Sebastian: I see so we will be watching that universe.

Artemis: So what will happen in that universe?

Sebastian: So in that universe Akira trying to save Hestia, but is fighting an Arrancar and it happens to be a losing battle, but only in the beginning.

Lili: What's an Arrancars

Sebastian: They are Hollows with the ability of a Shinigami due to removing their Hollow Masks.

Lili: I see.

Sebastian: Now then let's began.

Sebastian snaps his fingers and the video starts and a black man with wings is floating in the air.

Ulquiorra: You must be doing all of this because of what you human call a heart. If so it would seem more of a liability than a strength. What stupidity, because you possessed this unreliable heart, you have chosen to lose your life.

It then shows a bruise and injured Akira holding his sword.

Akira harem: Akira!/Aki!/Orian!

Akira: I didn't decide to fight you because I could see myself winning this battle. The only reason I continue to fight is because I have to win!

The two stared at each waiting for one of them to make a move.

Ulquiorra: Have it your way.

Ulquiorra then flies towards towards Akira, but then it transition to somewhere else. It shows Hestia and Uruyu standing on something and appear to be moving.