Chapter 03

3rd person pov

Sebastian: I take it you are all ready to continue?

They all nodded.

Sebastian plays the video and show Akira and Welf spending the next century as soldiers, fighting in the American Civil War, both World Wars and the Vietnam War in 1973. In Vietnam, the increasingly violent Welf attempts to rape a Vietnamese woman and kills a senior officer who tries to stop him. Akira returns to Welf, and ignorant of his brother's intent, rushes to defend him. The pair are sentenced to execution by firing squad, which they survive.

Most of the audience were in shock. Not just for what they went through, but also for what Welf's counterpart was doing or should I say becoming.

Welf:*sighs in disappointment*

Hestia: Poor Akira.

Lili: Master Akira...

Artemis: Orian...

Finn: I gotta say I feel bad for the guy. His brother not so much.

Gareth: I agree, Akira older brother is relying more on animal instincts and is losing his humanity bit by bit.

Bete: They're still weaklings.

Loki: Believe me Bete even I can tell that it wouldnt be wise to mess with those two. Dont forget they lived longer than any of you.

Bete scoffs.

Tiona: I gotta say it impressive they havent age much over the years.

Riveria: If you remember correctly Sebastian did tell us that their regenerative ability reduces their aging process.

Mia: Gotta say, I wouldnt want to take them on.

Ryuu was focused on the screen and felt a sense of pity for the life Akira has gone through.

Back to the video we are taken to a cell where Akira and Welf are being kept. They then meet Major William Stryker who offers them membership in Team X, a group of mutants including marksman Agent Zero, katana-wielding mercenary Wade Wilson, teleporter John Wraith, super-strong and invulnerable Fred Dukes, and technopath Chris Bradley. They join the team for a few missions, with Akira using the alias Logan, but Welf and the group's lack of self-control and empathy causes Logan to leave.

Once again the audience was in shocked.

Mikoto: I have to say I agree with master Akira decision to leave the group.

Hestia: I feel the same way Mikoto.

Lili: I just glad master Aki stop master Welf from killing that man.

Riveria: I must say that was quite disappointing. To think that they would have no empathy or self control.

Gareth: What did you expect Rivera, they are soldiers with mutants abilities and special talents, and they were give the option to use them, but that doesnt I agree with what they did.

Bete: Man those guys are giving us a bad name especially that Welf guy.

Loki: I highly doubt that Bete.

Tiona: Good job on saving that man Aki!

Tione: I'm glad he decided to leave them. They just a bunch of barbarians.

Sebastian: Oh yeah, just a little spoiler we are about to see Akira girlfriend in the next scene.

The girls immediately became quiet for they were curious to see who Akira girlfriend was. The Hestia familia just deadpan at how they suddenly become quiet instantly.

6 years later, we are taken to the top of a mountain where we see a house. And it appears that someone was walking outside. The person just stands there and admires the view. We then see a woman walking out of the house.

Ryuu: Why are you up so early?

Back in the audience.

The Hestia Familia were surprised that Akira's girlfriend was Ryuu Lion.

Hestia: Miss Elf?!

Lili: Her?!

Orian:*sad*

Mia:*chuckles* Congrats kid, you got your man.

Ryuu was surprised but was also blushing at the same time.

Loki: Ah interesting so the guy got together with the elf girl huh.

Riveria: But have you notice that Ryuu doesnt have elf ears?

Finn: I have, but then again this is another universe.

Finn turns to Sebastian

Finn: Tell me Sebastian, does Ryuu have any mutant abilities in that world?

Sebastian: I'm afraid I cannot answer your question Finn, you will just have to wait and see.

Finn: I see, very well then.

Welf: I gotta say I'm proud of him.

Hermes: Who wouldve thought that Akira would get with Ryuu. It quite the surprise.

Asfi: I wonder what she does in this universe.

Sebastian: Believe or not Ryuu is actually a school teacher.

Welf: Uh what's a school?

Sebastian: It basically a place where children are taught about different things in the world.

Ryuu smiled a bit at her counterpart occupation.

Sebastian: Anyway back to the video.

Back in the video Akira turns to Ryuu and smiles.

Akira: Come here.

Ryuu walks over to him and is brought into a kiss and then a hug. We are then taken to dirt place where logs are layed and is parked with trucks.

Hermes: Hey Sebastian, what exactly does Akira do for a living in that world?

Sebastian: He is basically a logger a person who chops down trees and sells them for wood.

Hestia: But why would Akira take a job like that?

Sebastian: It was basically a way for him to make money without having to use his abilities to kill.

Back to the video Akira walks out of the cars and grabs his tools and walks over to his co-workers.

Akira: See you baby.

Ryuu then steps out of the car.

Ryuu: Hey.

Akira looks at her, but then realizes what she wants. He smiles and walks backs to her and kisses her. Once they break the kiss Akira walks back to his co-worker and gets on the trunk and rides off to work.

The screen then fades to black.

Sebastian: So what did you all think?

Hestia: Was sad, but also good.

Welf: I'm still happy to know Aki, found someone.

Lili:*pouts* I'm not.

Artemis: Neither am I.

To be continued...