1-5

1. You are a newly turned vampire and you find yourself caught up in the middle of the Salvatore brothers' drama. Will you align yourself with Stefan or Damon, or will you forge your own path?

2. You are a witch who has been living in Mystic Falls for centuries. When the Original family returns to town, you find yourself drawn to Klaus despite his reputation. Can you help him break the curse and find redemption?

3. You are a human who has just moved to Mystic Falls and you quickly become entangled in the supernatural world. When you meet the Salvatore brothers, you find yourself falling for both of them. Will you choose Stefan or Damon, or will you try to find a way to be with both?

4. You are a hunter who has been tracking vampires for years. When you arrive in Mystic Falls, you find yourself working with the Salvatore brothers to take down a common enemy. Will you be able to put aside your differences and work together, or will your past experiences with vampires get in the way?

5. You are a werewolf who has been living in Mystic Falls for years. When a new pack arrives in town, you find yourself drawn to their leader, Tyler Lockwood. Can you help him come to terms with his inner wolf and find a way to coexist with the vampires in town?