11-15

11. You are a centuries-old vampire who has been hiding in Mystic Falls for decades. When you meet a young human who reminds you of someone from your past, you must grapple with your emotions and decide whether to reveal your true nature to them.

12. You are a werewolf who has been living in Mystic Falls in secret. When a group of vampires threatens your pack, you must team up with the Salvatore brothers and their allies to protect your family and friends.

13. You are a human who is turned into a vampire by Damon Salvatore. As you navigate your new life, you must come to terms with your hunger for blood and the consequences of your actions.

14. You are a vampire hunter who comes to Mystic Falls to take down the Salvatore brothers. However, as you spend more time with them, you begin to question your beliefs and wonder if there is more to their story than you were told.

15. You are a powerful witch who has been awakened after centuries of slumber. As you explore the world and adjust to modern times, you discover that your old enemies have returned and are threatening to destroy everything you hold dear. You must gather allies and use your magic to stop them before it's too late.