26-30

26. You are a traveler, a magical being who can travel between dimensions and time periods. When you accidentally end up in Mystic Falls, you must decide whether to help or hinder the supernatural creatures who live there and choose whether to stay in this world or return to your own.

27. You are a ghost who has been haunting Mystic Falls for decades. When a new threat emerges, you must work with the living inhabitants of the town to protect them and find a way to move on to the afterlife.

28. You are a human who has been living in Mystic Falls for years, completely unaware of the supernatural creatures who live there. When you discover the truth, you must decide whether to join forces with them or stay out of their way and protect yourself.

29. You are a werewolf who has been living in Mystic Falls for years, trying to keep your supernatural nature a secret. When a new threat emerges, you must decide whether to reveal yourself and join forces with the other supernatural creatures or continue to hide and protect your loved ones.

30. You are a witch who has come to Mystic Falls to study under the powerful Bennett family. As you learn about your own magic and the history of the town, you must navigate the politics and power struggles of the supernatural community and decide where your loyalties lie.