16-20

16. You are a ghost who haunts Mystic Falls, watching over your loved ones and the town you once called home. When you encounter a powerful witch who can see and communicate with you, you must work together to uncover the truth behind your death and move on to the afterlife.

16. You are a vampire who has been living in Mystic Falls for centuries. When you encounter a young human who is the spitting image of your long lost love, you must decide whether to pursue a dangerous romance or keep your distance and protect them from the dangers of your world.

17. You are a human who discovers that you are a doppelgänger, a rare and powerful being with the ability to bring about the downfall of supernatural creatures. As you struggle to come to terms with your new identity, you must navigate the dangerous waters of Mystic Falls and decide who to trust.

18. You are a witch who has been living in Mystic Falls for years, keeping your powers hidden from the vampires and werewolves who rule the town. When a new threat emerges, you must join forces with the Salvatore brothers and their allies to save the town and protect your secret.

19. You are a werewolf who has been living in Mystic Falls in secret. When you fall in love with a vampire, you must navigate the dangerous world of supernatural creatures and decide whether to risk everything for love or keep your distance and protect your pack.