INFORMATION ABOUT EACH CHARACTER

THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER. THIS JUST SHOWS WHO YOUR GOING TO READ ABOUT IN MY FUTURE CHAPTERS.
ALSO. THE 2ND BOOK IS IN TIME-LINE ORDER WITH THIS BOOK. THE NAME OF THE SECOND BOOK IS CALLED.
"a little misconvience leads to a tragic truth."
MADE BY MY FRIEND NELA.
ALSO👀 WE HAVE A 3RD BOOK COMING!!!
Stay tuned and see what that book holds...👀

ALSO EVERYONE RIGHT NOW LIVES IN SAN FRANSCISCO CALIFORNIA. ASH,ROBIN,YUKI, LITERALLY EVERYONE IN THIS BOOK. BUT SOME MAY MOVE, READ THE SECOND BOOK TO SEE WHAT AND WHERE AKASHI AND HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND CHLOE GO!

(ROBINS MOM HAS A Q7AUDI, ROBIN HAS A JEEP, JUST LIKE LOLA IN ADVENTURES AND BABYSITTING, ASH HAS A CHALLENGER AND NOW HE HAS A MOTORCYCLE! STINGER HAS A CHALLENGER TO, AND LUNA DOES NOT HAVE A CAR, SHE USES ASHS. AND ROBIN AND ASH WILL SHARE A MOTORCYCLE, SEE IN THE FUTURE CHAPTERS) 👀.

AMAYA HAS A TOYOTA!
ALSO WHEN I SAY THEY ARE FRESHMAN, THEY ARE FRESHMAN IN COLLEGE. THEY CAN DRIVE. ALPINE IS A MUSIC SCHOOL, MECHANIC SCHOOL AND SO MUCH MORE!)👀

Robin Greene;  she is 17, her birthday is October 31st. Main Character. she grows up without her biological father and gets raised by her stepfather and her step sibling. But she realizes what they have done these entire years of her living her life.  She's dating Ash and she works at a bar as a waiter and she's recently joined new band that performs at the bar, so she's a waiter and a singer, and her band is called: "The Majestics". Her mom has blonde hair and her dad has blackish brown hair; she gets her traits for her dad. WE WILL FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO HER BIO-DAD!

ALSO I DO NOT HAVE SOPHOMORE OR JUNIOR YEAR OR ANY BACKUP FACTS. THATS IN THE SECOND BOOK. "a little misconvience leads to a Tragic Truth" By My friend: Nela296

Ash Franklin; 2nd Main character, he is 18,his birthday is september i think 12 or 15! (OWNED BY TAGGED) Dating Robin, no parents, 2 sisters and he works at a mechanic shop and he also joined the same band but does not work at the bar but just performs at the bar.

Mayuki Ryde; 3rd main character, she is 17, Her birthday is May 11th, Robins new best friend. and there's more information during each new chapter about her.

Luna Franklin;  she is 17, Ash's Sister(OWNED BY TAGGED.) Her birthday is July 27.

Mirabelle(Minny) Franklin; The youngest, she is 5, (LAST NAME OWNED BY TAGGED.) Her birthday is February 14

Akashi Seijuro; Bestfriend of Mayuki. (OWNED BY Tadatoshi Fujimaki!!!) He is 19. His birthday is December 20.

Frankie Mubuthia(OWNED BY PURPLE HEARTS.);
Robins Childhood best friend. Married to Riley
Riley Duval Mubuthia; Frankie's wife. and Yukis Step sister. he is 19, and his birthday is January 10.

Brandon Darrow; Robins Cousin.(OWNED BY TAGGED.) he is 18, His birthday is November 11th. His parents are unknown.

Chloe Jackson; Villian. she is 16, Her birthday is April 17

Stinger Broadly(OWNED BY TAGGED)Friend of Ash. he is 18. His birthday is October 2nd

Amaya moore: a german folk who is Akashis younger cousin who does not go to alpine but does go to a school in germany where she recently quit and is now starting at Alpine, Online. she is 19, September 28. She is not in the book anymore. you'll see why 👀

Zoe Desual; Villain (OWNED BY TAGGED.) Robins step-sister. she is 17, may 7. Her dad and Robins dad are brothers

Jonas Ryker: he is a german folk, who seems to be in love with trevor.

Trevor Askill; Now Jonas Lover In Germany.(OWNED
BY TAGGED.) He is 18, March 13

Lukas Wilcox; Villain. he is 18, March 17, Kieran's Brother, and he is owned by MSA but into our own thing.

Kieran Wilcox;Villain.(OWNED BY SCREAM MTV 2015.) He is 17, March 31

Ramona Greene; Robins Mother. 31

Killian Greene; Bio father. 34

David Desaul; Step father/Zoe's father. 37 Brother is Killian Greene.

hayden mason and nicole: back up people.
there are all 18 and 19.
—————
If you have any questions you want me to asnwer
, comment down below and i will answer them. You'll see most new characters in chapter 13 and 14!