Unusual..

Vance followed the guy, and after a pretty short drive he was at a house. He entered and was met by a woman, a boy with an ugly haircut, and a girl. "Hi I'm Joyce!" The woman said she seemed nice, the girl looked at me confused "who is this" the ugly haired boy said. "This is Vance, he's staying with us" hopper said "those people are Jane and will.

"hi." they said at the same time. "I don't want to be here. Take me back." I whisper yelled to hopper, "too bad." Vance didn't care that he got taken away from his dad he missed his friends but mostly Bruce.. him and Bruce were not friends but they hated each other, or so they thought. They gave him a tour of the house then showed him his room. Vance went into his room and slammed the door, leaving everyone shocked

Later when the four where talking will said
"Vance is rude. He's scary. And he looks violent" "he had a rough life at home" hopper argued"so! We have fought monsters since we were kids and we don't act like that!" "Keep your voice down. Not everyone handles stuff like you do.

Vance's p.o.v
Fighting monsters wtf.. this is a weird ass family. Are they role playing? And bill, Sam, Jacob, Idk his name but that dude doesn't like me. I want to go to school, anywhere but here.
Oh, it's 11:21 I should probably go to sleep

In the morning.
"Wake up, you still got to go to school" I woke up "leave me alone" "okay then, bye" once hopper left I got ready I have to do my hair it's fucking annoying, I got my clothes and changed. It turns out we all go to the same school, weird. I never seen them before.
When I walked into the school I saw Bruce, he gave me a dirty look so as I walked by I lightly pushed him "what was that for" "you looked at me wrong" Bruce sighed loudly and rudely then stormed away.

Bruce's p.o.v
I was having a great day, until I see this agitating guy. Vance, oh i hate him so much you don't even know. His stupid hair, his stupid mesmerizing eyes, his stupid nice voice, his stupid- uh I think I'm getting carried away. But I hate him, and he hates me too. I give him a dirty look but he didn't see it.
Then suddenly he pushed me. Oh em gee he really pushed me, I almost tumbled over, fell off the earth, broke my arm, JUST because he decided to push me. "What was that for" I asked because he shoved me so rudely "you looked at me wrong" ughhh he's the worst.
Then I saw him talk to this girl. Who is she.Are they dating. Oh he walked away! I'm going to talk to her. Not in a weird way im in the student council it's my job to socialize!
"Hi what's your name?" "Jane." the girl says.
She seems unusual, "well im Bruce I don't know if you know me but im the president of the student council and I just wanted to introduce my myself so have a good day!" She kept quiet.

2 hours later.
Colby //
Colby is so annoying, he hates me because I'm the star baseball player and I just work hard.
"Hey! Perfect boy" Colby yells at me,
"what, Colby" "woahhhh don't take that tone with me" i ignore him until he grabs me "get off of me." "Chill man I'm not doing anything" he started getting more aggressive "I said get off Colby!" I punched him in the nose and he got mad, Vance came up "get tf off" everyone is scared of Vance so they ran away "are you good?" Vance asked
"yes" I said, I felt teary eyed. They kept building up until, I cried. I started sobbing, Vance hugged me. I never see Vance hugging anyone, I don't care who I'm hugging at this moment I just need comfort
//I PROMISE I DIDNT JUST COPY THIS STORY I LOST MY OTHER ACCOUNT I SWEAR POOKIES IM POOKAPALACE!!//

 I never see Vance hugging anyone, I don't care who I'm hugging at this moment I just need comfort//I PROMISE I DIDNT JUST COPY THIS STORY I LOST MY OTHER ACCOUNT I SWEAR POOKIES IM POOKAPALACE!!//