Chapter 3.

Katie's POV:

Katie: "No, he probably met some beautiful fangirl."

Lesly rolled her eyes at me and i looked down at the locket.

Justin's POV:

Reporters swarmed around my bodyguards and i, it was cool but sorta scary at the same time.

Reporter #1: "Who is your crush?"

Reporter #2: "Does she live in Stratford?"

Reporter #3: "What is her name?"

I hung my head down and pulled out my phone. I started dialing Katie's number as i stepped into the limo. Her sweet, beautiful voice answered almost immediately.

Katie: "Justin?" she sounded so happy, my heart fluttered in my chest.

Justin: "KadKad, god, I miss your voice."

She giggled softly and i tried to imagine what she looked like right now.

Katie: "Lesly and I just finished watching your interview with Ellen."

That's when my heart dropped. She must of seen what I said.

Justin: "Oh, erm, cool."

Katie: "Yeah."

I could hear Lesly's voice in the background telling Katie to ask about who my crush was. Lesly knew exactly who my crush was, but she promised that she'd never telk Katie. Unless she did and Katie acted as if she didn't know. I already know that Katie would never, ever like me. She thinks of me as a brother, not a boyfriend. I sighed.

Justin: "I can hear you, Lesly."

Lesly: "Good, now tell Katie who it is."

Justin: "I.. Uhm.."

i looked at my IPhone and ended the call. I couldn't tell her.

Katie's POV:

I looked down at my phone and listened to the receiver, telling me he had hung up. My stomach twisted into a knot. Obviously he didn't want me to know that he likes one of his fans..

Katie: "Oh well.." I was getting angry, Justin always told me everything.

Lesly: "You two are such dumbasses.." She mumbled while throwing popcorn into her mouth like a pig.

Justin's POV:

I layed in the hotel room bed and sighed. I looked at Katie's number on my iPhone. It's wrong to like your bestfriend, it's even more wrong to love her. I had too get it through my head that Katie was never going to be mine. Maybe it was better this way. Maybe it was meant to be this way, but I couldn't help but think about what it would be like to kiss Katie, not on the forehead, but on those sweet, perfect lips. Just then my phone vibrated and i saw Katie's number pop up on the screen. Oh no.

Katie's POV:

Heck yes I was calling his popstar butt back! Who does he think he is hanging up on me? I picked up my phone and dialed his number. After 4 whole rings he answered.

Justin: "Heeey.."

Katie: "Bieber, where do you get off hanging up on me?"

Justin: "Uhm... Im sorry."

Katie: "That's all? Your sorry?"

Justin: "Yes... Dont be mad, KadKad." dont be mad? Dont be mad!?

Katie: "It's alright... I suppose. So who do you like?"

Justin's POV:

Should i tell her? No, what if she doesnt feel the same way it could DESTROY our fruendship and that is something I really dont want to do!

Justin: "No one..."

Katie: "Oh come on Justin, tell me!"

Justin: "Really, its no one."

Katie: "Justin we always tell eachother everything! Why is it that we already are being pulled apart? You said that we would never be pulled apart because of your fame!"

Justin: "KadKad we arent being pulled apart. Its jut that i cant tell you. Why should i tell you?"

The words were spilling out of my mouth. I couldnt tell her it was true. I shouldnt of said that last part though. I know i always tell her EVERYTHING, but i cant this time. I needed to say something to get her off my back. Katie being Katie, she never has grudges. Hopefully she didnt take that the wrong way. UGH! Why is this so hard?!

Katie: "Whatever Justin. But when you get over your celebrity self, maybe you should think back on the little people who helped you through all the things your fan girls dont even know about and the people who have you the freakin encouragement to get you up there. So maybe you could squeeze me in next week, you know if im good enough for the big pop sensation Justin Bieber."

Justin: "Katie! Dont be like this! Of course-"

Katie's POV:

why should i tell you? WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU?! i told him everythinh that was hoping wouldnt happen, happened. I felt like crying i ended the call just like he did to me I sat on the couch and started crying. Lesly came back in and bolted to the couch and hugged me.

Lesly: "What happened?"

Katie: "Justin..."

Lesly: "What? What happened?"

Katie: "Already we've been pulled apart. I knew it would happen but not this soon!"

Lesly: "Sweetie, im going to get you something to eat and maybe a movie or something hows that sound?"

Lesly always knew how to make me feel better.

Katie: *smiles* Thanks Lesly you always know what to do."

Lesly: "Of course i do :)

katie: *giggles* Bye

Lesly: "bye bye" *leaves*

Lesly's POV:

I picked up my phone and called Justin

Justin: "Hi Lesly.."

Lesly: " Justin Drew Bieber would yoy care to explain why Katie is crying?"

Justin: "She's crying? Katie never cries!"

Lesly: "I know! What did you do!"

Justin:............