Chapter 16.

Katie's POV:

My green eyes fluttered open, it took me a few minutes or two to realize who i was sleeping next too. I smiled almost automatically when i saw him asleep right next to me.

Katie: "Justin," I nudged his half naked body

Justin: "Mmmm"

Katie: "Get up, we have the music video today"

His brown chocolate like eyes shot open, his body jerked underneath the blankets and before i could blink twice he was standing in his basketball shorts beside the bed.

Justin: "Great!" He said excitedly

He seemed maybe even more excited than me

*On Set*

I giggled nervously as I played with my fingers, the makeup artists powdering my face and applying eyeliner on my top lid

Sarah: "i'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself yesterday, I'm Sarah"

I waved, smiling in the direction i hoped she was in

Sarah: "So, you and Justin are good friends?"

Katie: "Yeah. Bestfriends"

Sarah: "You sure you aren't more?"

I cocked my eyebrows

Katie: "W-what do you mean?"

Sarah: "I can see the way you look at eachother"

Even though my eyes were closed, I could still tell she was smiling away while she applyed more makeup than neccasary

Katie: "And how do we look at eachother, Sarah?"

Sarah: "Like you're on looove"

Tingles shot up my spine, sending goosebumps directly forming on my arms and legs.

Katie: "N-no, we're just friends"

Sarah: "Just think about what i said when you're around him, you'll see what i see soon enough"

I nodded

Sarah: "Open your eyes and go get him tiger"

I laughed as I opened my eyes, Sarah's long brown hair was jiggling as she giggled along with me. I Made my way on set, but when I saw his outstanding outfit and amazing, heartfelt eyes, I got lost. Lost in his eyes. You're falling more and more in love with him, I thought to my self.

Justin: "Hey KadKad," He smirked, "Sleep well?" He says winking

Katie: "Ya, winning took a lot out of me, I slept like a baby"

Justin: "I so let you win"

I crossed my arms

Katie: "Yeah. Righ--"

Director: "Get on your mark, kids! We're starting where we left off, the kiss."

My heart stammered in my chest, I took each step as if it were my last, finally Justin and I were facing eachother.

Director: "Okay, look deeply into eachother's eyes"

I did as i was told and stared willingly at him. It felt like it was just us two as we slowly leaned in, my breath getting caught in my throat as I felt his lips so close too mine.

Director: "And-- Cut!"

Just before we were about to kiss, right when i felt his lips brushed against mine, I hear the annoying director call cut.

Justin: "Why are we cutting!?" His voice rumbling throughout the set.

Director: "We only need you two too look as if you are kissing, now Katie, go to your next mark with Sean."

Sean waved, smirking, I smiled back, but i knew from my face expression I looked miserable. I just had the chance to kiss the one boy I've been in love with since thirteen, but I blew it..

Justin's POV:

I collapsed in the bean bag chairs that were in my trailer. I dropped my head in my hands while I heard the trailer door open and shut.

Pattie: "Are you okay, sweetie?"

Justin: "I could of kissed her. I could have.. I should have."

My mom nodded, placing a hand in my shoulder.

Pattie: "Dont you both see the way you look at eachother?"

Justin: "What? Katie.. Katie liking me? You're funny, mom," I sighed, "We're bestfriends. If only we were more though, right?"

i got up and walked out of the trailer, the words of my Mother sinking into my head.

Pattie's POV:

I sighed heavily, teenage love, I thought, the worst and best thing of life.