Chapter 19.

Justin's POV

Director: "Okay Sean, Justin do your handshake."

I did my super-mega-awesome handshake with Sean.

Director: "Okay, know Katie , flip your hair and walk off."

She flipped her hair but accidentally hit her face, that's Katie for you, not much experience with the girly stuff.

Director: "FAIL!"

We all cracked up, we laughed until our sides hurt, this director is really awesome to. He makes work really fun. Anyway, we laughed and laughed until I noticed Katie trying to look upset,

Katie: "You guys are soo mean!"

She squealed, I kissed her cheek

Justin: "I'm sorry, are you okay?"

I said the last part between laughs, until finally we stopped. After about 5 takes we finally got it right, the director called took the mic and stepped on to the stage.

Director: "Okay you guys, are by far the best people I have ever worked with and I love you all, that was our last take so lets give everyone a round of applause!"

We all clapped our hands in the shape of a circle, which is kinda his traditional clap, that he showed us. All the girls hugged him and the guys shook his hand and stuff. This really has been fun though, I have made a bunch of new friends with the guys and Katie and Lesly have made friends with the girls. Katie came over.

Katie: "I'm going out with the girls I'll see you later okay?"

I opened my arms.

Justin: "Not with out a huggle, you're not."

She smiled and hugged me. She is just tall enough to come up to my nose. I kissed her forehead,

Justin: "Be careful, Amy's driving right?"

I warned her, Amy is the oldest;18 I think, the only one with a licensee.

She sighed, and nodded,

Katie: "Why are you always so protective?"

She questioned, I put my arms around her waist, and looked deep into her gorgeous green eyes,

Justin: "Because if anything ever happens to you...."

My voice trailed off, she kissed me and it made my heart soar.

Katie: "Justin, I'll be safe, okay?"

I nodded and smiled, she pecked me on the cheek and left.

Katie's POV

We all sat around the table, and talked.

Amy: "You know what we should do?"

We all looked at her,

Amy: "We should all go on a trip together, GIRLS ONLY."

We all nodded our heads in agreement.

Anna: "Where?"

We all pondered.

Brianda: "Maybe..."

Katie's POV:

Brianda looked around the hot, summer air.

Brianda: "Two words," She smirked, "Skii. Trip."

We all squealed, but then I realized, I'd be leaving Justin for awhile. And awhile in my mind meant forever.

Anna: "You in, Katie?"

I smiled, nodding like a bobble head,

Katie: "Can I invite my friend Lesly?"