Chapter 11.

Chaz's POV:

I can't go to bed. I have been trying and trying and trying to get some sleep, but one thing is just hanging in the back of my head, well one person actually.
Katie. Katie Brooks. The girl of my dreams. Justin and her its just... I can't tell her not to hang out with her best friend y'know? Just I wish that her best friend was a girl. That would make things SO much easier, but alas it's a boy, a TEEN FREAKING CELEBRITY! I am no match for him, I know, I know I probably sound like a heart-broken, jealous, boy. And I SO AM! Katie and Justin, there so close and I feel so left out, I want to make her feel like I feel, then maybe she'll see that I'm the one she really loves, and I have just the perfect girl.

Next morning:

Katie's POV:
I. Am. Over. Justin. Drew. Bieber. And just to show him that, I am bringing Chaz Somers, my wonderful boyfriend, an amazing breakfast I skipped down the hall, with a brown carrier thingy, and his favorite bacon, eggs and grits. With a yellow sunflower in a vase on the side and of course, some OJ. After all, it was our one week anniversary, and that was important to me, I've only been in one other relationship and, well..... lets not talk about that. Finally I arrive at his door, I kinda had to struggle to knock on the door, by holding the tray in one and and knocking on the door with the other. Although I corrected myself before a hot, rough-looking, Chaz came to the door.

Katie: "Hey Baby, do you remember what today is?"

He yawned and finally looked at the food and smiled.

Chaz: "Appreciate your freaking amazing girlfriend day?"

He said giving me a kiss on the cheek and reached for the tray.

Katie: "Actually, I believe that should be everyday, but today is our one week anniversery, I know it was kinda stupid to remember but-"

He cut my off by walking over to his desk.

Katie: "Okay then."

I said kind of angry, he looked like he was looking for something and finally pulled out a small red box with a white ribbon.

Chaz: "You don't think I really forgot did you?"

He said with the biggest smile EVER

Chaz: "Close your eyes."

I did as I was told, I was a little startled to feel something cold around my neck,

Chaz: "Open your eyes."

I once again, did as I was told and looked down to see the most beautiful necklace ever. I ran at him full force and hugged him. Then I pulled back and his lips crashed into mine, so hard that I fell back on the bed. He pulled away and laughed, but only for a second before I kissed him again, and it was getting more passionate by the second. Then we heard a cough we pulled away and saw Justin. In the doorway. Who saw us making out. On a bed. I scrambled to my feet.

Katie: "Uhm...Uh..."

I blushed, the guy I loved just saw me make out with the guy I am in a relationship with. It was just awkward, but it's okay because I'm over him. So over him.

Chaz: "SO... Katie whatta you want to do today?"

I rememebered Justin, yesterday, he asked me to go with him so he could show me a song. I glanced at Justin.

Katie: "Actually, I have some plans already, me and Justin are going to the studio. He wants to show me something."

I noticed he clenched his fist tight.

Chaz: "Okay, you want to go to dinner tonight?"

Katie: "That would be wonderful."

I smiled, and gave him a quick kiss.

Katie: "See you, Somers."

Chaz: "Bye, Kay. But can I talk to Justin really quick?"

Chaz best not be getting mad that I'm going with him! It's not a date, just a friendly get together.

Katie: "I'll be outside."

Chaz's POV:

Just as I thought maybe I wouldn't need the plan I thought of last night, she has plans with Justin! I watched as she walked out of the room and as soon as she closed the door I looked at Justin.

Justin: "What?"

Chaz: "You know what. Stop trying to steal my girlfriend."

He leaned back, and crossed his arms.

Justin: "Katie? PAH-lease! She is my best friend. I didn't really think she was girlfriend material. And besides, Katie is a small town girl, she probably couldn't handle all the fame and stuff."

He said with a shrug.

Justin's POV:

I. Can't. Believe. I. Am. This. Good. Of. An. Actor. I can't believe I'm saying all of this, but I can't let my best friend know I'm in love with his girlfriend, who happens to be my bestEST friend.

Katie's POV:

I peeled my ear from the door. Well, I'm pissed! Why would you say that to my boyfriend?! Not girlfriend material? Not able to handle the fame? What the hell!? God, this stupid record deal has really changed him... this is going to be a long day.

Chaz's POV:
Justin is my best friend, he never lies to me, so I believed him and moved on.

Chaz: "Since, we are going to be here for a while, why not invite Catlin?"

He cocked an eyebrow

Justin: "Catlin? The Catlin? The Ex-Catlin that you never got over?"

He had a point, but now I have Katie. And Catlin flirting with me is going to have her running to try and win me over, that she will totally forget about Bieber. The perfect plan.

Chaz: "I'm over her and she just got done with the camp, so since Christian's already here, it would only be fair."

Justin: "I suppose. I'll give her a call."

Chaz: "Okay. Go on."

I said waving my hand at the door. but instead he stepped toward me.

Justin: "I know that you say you are over her, but if you ever, EVER hurt Katie, you're never gonna even know what hit you. You mess with her, you mess with me."

He said sternly, then walked out the door. Oi. I am over Catlin...

I hope.