Dreams

HOTEL SETTING

So, you're leaving already?

Yeah, I have to get back, you know I can't stay the night as much as you and I may want we both have obligations.

Your right but damn what I wouldn't give to hold you in my arms all night, and wake with you in the morning.

Damn you always know what to say don't you?

That I do, but believe me when I say I'm not coming off of you. You stuck with me for life girl.

Boy bye, come give me a kiss, so I can go!

Boy I got your boy -chuckling I'll give you a kiss but you're not leaving by yourself plus it's late.

Look at you all concerned about me!

But of course, why wouldn't I be. You're the beat of my heart the air that fills my lungs my sunshine on a cloudy day. Girl you just don't know what you mean to me. I keep telling you just wish you believed me.

I do believe you it's just complicated what we are doing, the feeling we have it's a lot especially because at the end of the day we both have to go home and deal with our realities and honestly, I don't know how much longer I can hold on. I know we are planning our escape but it's getting harder to follow the plan.

Babe, I know just a while longer you're speaking with the lawyer, I gave you right?

Yes, she's very helpful actually. She's saying I'm doing everything right, but something still seems off. Maybe it's just my nerves. Are you sure you want to do this? I mean do this with me?

Babe, yes things haven't changed I'm still locked in with us. The mistakes of our past aren't going to hold me away from being with you the way I want to. Don't worry that pretty little head of yours. -kissing forehead- it's us no one else. My lawyer has already drawn up the paperwork and I'm prepared to serve her as soon as next week.  The house should be finished by the end of the month and then it's you and me. I may have to stay in a hotel once she is served because well you know how woman act. But everything else is a go.

Okay, I just can't wait to be with you fully morning, noon, and night. I can finally sleep in your arms all night and not have to wake up out of my sleep to go home. I'm nervous though what about how my children,my family, and my friends may view me.

We got this I got you and you got me. The kids are young they will understand. I'm pretty sure they rather see their mom happy than unhappy. Didn't you say your daughter asked why you stay with her dad if he treats you so bad?

Yes, she did but you know she's a child and I just don't want to dim the light in her eyes. How about you? What about your son?

My son is fine he's 19teen he knows what I've gone through he's lived through it with me. At times he has tried to be my protector when things got out of hand as well as my voice of reason. Not for nothing but that boy loves me with all his heart and has told me on multiple occasions I need to leave and not to leave him behind. So, I know he will be okay. Everything will be fine babe. Trust and believe we will both be okay.

I know that because you got me, and I got you.

Exactly, glad you're finally listening to me.

Boy please I hear you when you talk, I just zone you out when you talk too much 😂. And we both know you do that a lot.

Not too much on me Miss

Aww is the baby feelings hurt?

Girl ain't no one's feeling hurt. And I don't talk too much that would be you.

Lol okay anything you say anyways, let me get out of here before we get carried away and you talk me to death lol!

Oh, you got jokes today I see Fatima.

I always have jokes Zac.