Chapter 2

Readers pov

I did my normal morning routine as I walked downstairs in my school uniform. "Ahh (y/n) morning." Yuki said cooking breakfast. I yawned and rubbed my eyes as slowly realized my father is sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Father

"Father." I said. "I see your doing well my son." He said. "What are you doing in the human world you know moms gonna kill you." I said freaking out knowing mothers wrath shivering down my spine. "I know about it so I'll keep it brief your brother will be arriving today along with the queen of the devil king will be there as well. So I want you to be their just in case. I know you've been gathering info about the sitri and Gremory clan as well." He said as I nodded. "Yes I have father ever since you sent me to the human world with them not knowing about my existence and seeing this would be a good for me to do studies and wonder what life is like in the human world." I said. "That's good and you know I will contact you through your sigil if anything goes on." He said. "Will you be staying for breakfast lord Phoenix." Yuki said. "Thank you for the gesture but I cannot due to Lady Phoenix asking for me to comeback." He said talking his sigil back to the Phoenix mansion.

I sat down as yuki place three plates for her, me, and Sakura. "So your brother and sister are gonna be here today." Sakura said. "Mhm and he also want me to go to that gathering as well." I said biting on some toast. "Want us to be with you." Sakura said. "That would be nice and I also believe I should start gathering pieces for the peerage as well." I said putting syrup on my pancakes and then taking a bite. "What pieces are you missing." Yuki said. "2 bishops, 2 Rooks, 1 knight, and 8 pawns." I said remembering. "Well let's not rush into finding these pieces so eagerly." Yuki said drinking some tea. "Patience is key (y/n)-sama." Sakura said. "Sakura remember about honorific's." I said. "Don't think of you on a higher pedestal." Sakura said as I nodded. "Even though I am the king I treat you and yuki as equals." I said looking at them. We all finished our breakfast and washed our dishes heading to school.

Third person pov

(Y/n), yuki, and Sakura walked through the school gates sensing the power of the red dragon emperor coming from his classmate Issei Hyoudou. 'So he's the red dragon emperor.' (Y/n) thought to himself as the three of them walked into the school building to do their normal classroom routine.

-short timeskip to the end of the day-

It was 2:30 as (y/n), yuki and Sakura were sitting on the hill under a tree. "So your brother will soon arrive." Yuki said. "Father said today was gonna be it." I said as I soon sensed brother's aura. 'He's here.' He thought to himself as he got up. "Let's go." He said as the two nodded and followed him.

Meanwhile in the occult research club Rias Gremory is with her peerage and the queen of sirzechs who is over seeing this meeting between the two clans. "It seems riser has arrived in the human realm." Riser said appearing before Rias and her peerage.

Issei's pov

'Phoenix.' I thought to myself. "Ahh it seems riser has appeared in the human realm.I've come all the way to see you Rias." Riser said. "Ok who's this douche." I said. "This is riser Phoenix a pure blood devil of noble birth third line of the Phoenix family and the fiancé to Rias Gremory but it seems that their is another overseer." Grayfia said. "Another overseer." Rias said. The door knocked as grayfia opened the door revealing three people.