Chapter 8

Readers pov

We teleported from the underworld to the human world. "What ever is gonna happen from what you told me yuki I know it's not gonna be good." As we all ran to kuoh academy. We soon made it seeing sona and the others holding up a barrier. "Sona." I yelled. "(Y/n) how did you get here." Sona said. "What's the situation." I asked her. "Rias and the others are handling a person by the name of kokabiel." Sona said. "Open up the barrier me and my peerage will help Rias.." I said as sona and her group nodded opening a slight crack in the barrier. "Let's go." I said to my peerage. "Hai." They all said as we ran to the source of power.

Third person pov

(Y/n) and his peerage ran to the field as he saw what this kokabiel person looked like.

"(Y/n)

"(Y/n)." Rias said as (y/n) saw the death known as Cerberus Hades lap dog curious for this guy was able to summon him. "To think I would see a faulty sword something that is unpar with the real one." (Y/n) said. "You got quite the words mind telling me your name." Kokabiel interested in (y/n)'s sudden appearance. "I am (y/n) Phoenix heir to the Phoenix household." (Y/n) said. "Haha you might be an interesting fellow to fight those to that of the ruin princess, the daughter of Baraquiel, a holy sword project subject, and a red dragon emperor." Kokabiel said. "Yuki I want to cast corruption on me." (Y/n) said. "(Y/n) don't tell me your gonna." Sakura said. "I'll need a good amount of power to summon this thing." (Y/n) said as his right eye lit a blaze. "Very well then corruption." Yuki blasted corruption at (y/n) appearance began to change.

"Ngh

"Ngh." (Y/n) said taking in the corruption. "Boss." Ban said. "I'm fine I've only done this once now COME MORGAN!!!" (Y/n) screamed slamming his hand down as his magic circle came but was more corrupted revealing a sword of dark magic.

 "I'm fine I've only done this once now COME MORGAN!!!" (Y/n) screamed slamming his hand down as his magic circle came but was more corrupted revealing a sword of dark magic