CHAPTER 1

I bet you guys haven't read the disclaimer yet. So I'm asking you to read that before you read this. Please! :)

______________________________

"Ginger, wait up!" dragging the word up in a very dramatic way so I could get her attention. Her tiny red haired braid showing amongst the crowd. Ginger is my only best friend who i get along pretty well. She is my,  you could say, my game partner. She and I both love playing video games with each other, however I am the most tomboyish because I hate shopping and walking in the mall and she doesn't.

Thankfully she stopped, making me sigh in relief. "Slow down will you, I don't have big feet you know." I tell her breathlessly. As i reached her my stupid feet got stuck on something sticky making me fall face down towards the ground.

Shit!  Ow! Seriously, I get to fall and not someone else! I groan in pain and touch my right leg to see a big scratch on it. Wow that's going to sting at night.

Ginger finally saw me on the ground."Oh my god are you alright?" showing concern.

"Yeah. Tell me a day where Ms. clumsy doesn't do her job. Ugh why does it always happen to me!"

Ginger saw my face with amusement and burst into laughter. What, did i say something wrong. Why is she laughing so much. Cant she see her best friend is in pain. Some Best friend she is.

After about 5 minutes of laughing she noticed my face and stopped. "By the way how did you fall?" she asked, changing the topic and looking around.

I was too busy looking at my wound and checking how deep it is.

Meanwhile Ginger screamed so loudly that if birds were on our school building right now they would fly away.  I jumped and glared at her.

"Ew ew ew! there's someones gum on the floor.. yuck!" she yelled.

I rolled my eyes. " Its just a piece of chewing gum whats the big deal?"

"Whats the big deal!? Woman that is one hell of a disgusting piece of crap right there that someone conveniently chewed with all his or her dirty saliva and threw it in the middle of the school hallway! God knows how many days its been there with all the germs covering it. The staff here is horrible. I should go complain to the principle about this. Yeah he-"

I stood up and cut her off " Ginger calm down." holding her shoulder. I picked up the chewing gum and threw it in the bin. I looked at Ginger and her mouth was open.

"Close that mouth of yours.. Flies will go in." tapping her chin making her shut her mouth immediately.

"You just touched the gum which is disgusting by the way!" showing a disgusted to me. "Great now i have all gum germs on me. Im going to wash my face and you lady must wash your hands before touching me! Honestly when are you going to stop being like a boy?" Sometimes I think i have two moms.

We both made our way to the washroom.

(A/N: I'm really sorry for the first chapter to be short.! i'm pretty sure u guys didn't want a boring short chapter for the beginning but i'm sorry :( but im sure later on the chapters are gonna be long.. happygoose makes a promise c: vote and comment my lovely gooselovers. byee :* )