CHAPTER 29

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!

CANT STOP LISTENING TO IT!! IT'S AMAZING!! OH MY GOD!! PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!

Song is 'Hurts So Good' by Astrid S..  I love it! *_*

So..

Yea to the story..

_________________________________

"How long does it take to shower!?" Ginger groans. " I just want to have food, why aren't they here yet!!"

"Ginger it's just been 30 minutes.." I say, "have patience they'll come.."

"30 minutes!?" Her eyebrows rose up, "why does it feel like an hour just passed!"

"that's your belly talking.. you can wait.."

"Hey.. You're the one that's supposed to be complaining that there's no food and you're telling me to shut up.."

Yeah.. There is no doubt that I'll act just as much as her if there's no food on my table. I would order food by now, but deciding to wait was necessary.  My mind slowly drifted to my date with James - how the soup dripped on his face. I didn't want to repeat the mess I did before. I'm starting to understand why people don't leave me alone outside. They know I'll mess up some way or the other.

"I'm a changed person" I joke.

"I'm a changed person.." She mocks in a fake squeaky voice. "Where's my Summer!?" She asks staring at me with wide eyes.

"Yeah.. I threw her soul down that dumpster on the way." I joke.

"No!.." She gasps before covering her mouth with her palm playfully. She then takes it down and grins, "We'll at least I can steal her stuff" She wiggles her eyebrows.

I smack her shoulder playfully, "don't you dare steal any of my stuff, those are prized possessions.." I say.

Ginger laughs.

The boys step in the dinar looking fresh from the shower. They look through the place until they spot us. They walk towards us; James and Dalon in one side while Ginger and I sat on the other. The smell of fresh aftershave and Cologne filled in.

"Hello ladies.." James says. While Dalon stays quiet with a smirk on his face looking at me intently.

I smile and say "hey.."

Ginger gives a short wave. I stomp her foot underneath the table making her yelp and glare at me. I act innocent and give her the look telling her to say hi. What? It's not nice..

Ginger forces a smile, looking at James and Dalon. "Hi.." She says lamely.

"Okay.." James say. There was an awkward silence. I silently prayed for someone to start before I explode to death with embarrassment.

"Bro you played awesome today.." Dalon finally speaks up.

James perks up, "Oh yeah thanks man.. If it weren't for you, we could've lost.."

"No Bro we played well.." Dalon says. They even did a their signature handshake. Since when were they so close?

"You guys were amazing out there.. The way you kicked those guys' butt was awesome.." I compliment trying to sound like I'm not left out.

Ginger was too busy in her own world so I stomped on her foot again. She yelped and gave me a cold hard glare. "What she said.."