CHAPTER 25

(A/N: I'll tell you guys when u have to play the song above in the chapter)

"Woah" was the first thing Ginger said when I told her everything.

"Yeah.." I drag. What I didn't expect after that was her laughing. Huh?

When she noticed my questioning gaze. She said, "Oh.. I'm sorry.." Wiping of a tear. "But man.. Your life is much more complicated than mine" She chuckled. Really? Am I really that hilarious? Come to think of it I think I should get a reality show or something. I could be famous and earn a huge load of money. Like the kardashians. Except it's all about me. Cool idea.

I snap out of my TV show fantasy and scowl at what Ginger said.

"Thanks Ginger I really feel the love. You care so much." I say sarcastically. She continued to grin.

"So you had a crush on James for how long exactly?"

"Since I was 10"

"that long huh?" She asks.

"Mhmm"

"and now you like Dalon too" She asks with her eyebrows up.

When I didn't say anything she got the hint. Her eyes were filled with amusement.

She was about to say something else when the bell rang. She looked at me and said.. "Well, we'll continue this later okay?" I nod.

I sigh and went to my class.

*

I was walking back home when Dalon car stopped me.

"Get in the car." He says.

I cross my arms, ignoring how giddy I was feeling. "Why?"

"We practically live next to each other. It makes sense if I drop you." He says sassily.

"Huh, yeah you're right."

"I'm always right." Confident much?

"Shut up."

"You love me" He chuckles with a wink. He is obviously joking but I can't help but think about it. Dammit hormones. This isn't working. "Now get in the car before I change my mind"

I raise my hands in surrender. "Okay! Sheesh no need to boss me" I walk up to his car.

When I try to hold the handle the car moves a little making me miss it.

I move forward and try to get in the car but I miss the handle again. "Dammit Dalon stop moving the car!" I yell at him.

He chuckles. " I don't know what you're talking about Sum. Seriously how long does it take for you to get in?" He acts like he doesn't know anything.

I give a irritated huff and stomp towards the car again. When I reach for the handle. It moves again.

You know what I don't need the car. I'll walk thank you very much. I begin to walk when a horn stops me.

"Okay I'm sorry!" Dalon yells. "I won't do it again. Please get in the car."

I cross my arms and look at him. He looks at me apologetically. "Fine!" I say before getting in.