♥️He will be mine♥️

(WARNING: there is going to be fighting, bad language, and descriptions of blood)

Julius's POV: He is going to be so perfect for me, I'll never leave him. I'll always love him, he'll love me someday, right? I watch and blue haired girl walk up to Selever, who is she?

Selever's POV: What does this bitch want?

Selever: "Sky, what the fuck do you want?"

Sky:"C'mon, give me a chance! It wouldn't hurt to try a relationship with me."

Selever: "Sky, I told you that I don't like you, I never will. Go fuck off and cry to your imaginary mom."

Julius's POV: Ooo he's fiesty, I like that. I walk over to Selever, waving at him.

Julius: Hi Selever! How's it going?"

Selever let's out a sigh of relief, but why?

Selever: "Sky I just don't like you, plus, I have a boyfriend."

Sky: "No you don't! Stop lying to me!"

Selever: "I'm not lying!"

Sky: "Prove it then! Show me where he is! Otherwise, your lying!"

Selever looks at me and says, "He's right here." He points at me, his face lighting up bright red. I could see the situation, I played along to make this bitch go away.

Julius: "Yeah, I am his boyfriend. Is there a problem with that? Do I need to kick someone's ass?"

Sky: "If he really is your boyfriend, kiss him, I know you won't!"

Selever looks at me and gives me a kiss on the cheek, I blush slightly, still not believing that just happened.

Sky: "That's so basic, he's probably just one of your friends! I knew you were lying to me!"

Julius: "He isn't lyi-"

Selever pulls me into a kiss. But, he kissed me on the lips. I turned bright red, did he really just kiss me? I kissed him back. I can't believe that happened, I'll never forget this moment. It's everything I wanted, I only wanted him.

Sky: "Oh, I thought you were lying..."

Sky storms off, with a couple tears in her eyes. What a bitch.

Selever's POV: I can't believe I just did that. I just kissed Julius, it felt good, but, we were just going to be friends! Ugh, that was so stupid of me. I turn to Julius, he was still bright red. Why am I feeling something I never felt before? Am I in love? That can be true.

Julius's POV: I waved to Selever goodbye, feeling my cheeks burn up. He kissed me, he kissed me, he kissed me! I see Sky in the distance. I'm going to beat the living shit out of this girl.

She's headed to an alleyway? What could this girl be doing here? I peek my head over the corner only to see Sky crying. What a cry baby she is.

Julius: "Bitch, get the fuck up."

Sky: "Oh fuck off! Me and Selever were supposed to be together! And you ruined it!"

Julius: "Not my fault he didn't want you. You're kind of a bitch anyway. That's probably a reason why he hates you."

I pick Sky up by the collar. Holding my fist together.

Julius: "Let me finish the pain for you. Don't worry, it's going to hurt, a lot."

I punch and kick her to the floor. Wow, she already got a bloody nose, how weak and pathetic she is.

Julius: "Dang, you're really weak, Oh well, this will be easier for me them."

I finish her off with a punch in the gut. I check her pulse, she's still alive. I'll just leave her there to bleed out. I go back to her, whispering, "He will be mine."