🥵 Our little world 🥵

(WARNING: There are 18+ topics, and bad language in this chapter)

I place my hand on Julius's leg, close to his bulge without knowing. I feel something hard around there. Shit, don't tell me he's hard.

Julius's POV: I feel Selever place his hand by my bulge. I look over to him only to find him looking over somewhere. He's doing that without knowing. It feels really good though. I let out a low groan to let him know what he's doing

Selever's POV: I look back over to Julius that seems to be enjoying something, I just don't know what. I look down at my hand and see that I was rubbing his bulge. I immediately jump up out of surprise, looking at Julius.

Julius: "I'll take that as a yes that your okay with me being your boyfriend."

He smiles over at me, with a big grin. He stands up infront of me and and asks me, "Did you really have to stop? It felt so good."

I blush and cover my face telling Julius that "this is a public place."

Julius: "Well, don't you have a house?"

Selever: "No, I live in a church but basically yeah. By the way, why do you want to know?"

Julius: "We could bring this over there, you know, all alone."

I feel my face burning up again, fuck I can't resist him. I tell him, "Fine, but if we get caught, it's your fault."

Julius: "Don't worry baby, I never get caught, especially what it comes to this."

He gives me another smile and takes my hand.

Julius: "Lead the way, you know where you live anyway."

I hold his hand tightly, leading the way to my home. I greet my mom, giving her a big hug.

Sarvente: "Who is this dear?"

Selever: "Just my friend don't worry. We'll be upstairs in my room."

Sarvente: "What are you going to do up there?"

Selever: "We're just going to study."

Sarvente: "Well okay dear, have fun."

Selever's POV: I take Julius up to my room. He wanted to continue what we've started earlier.

Ruv's POV: "Sarv, I don't think Selever is studying with his friend."

Sarvente: "And why do you say that Ruv?"

Ruv: "Selever got out of school last week. What do you think he's doing up there?"

Sarvente: "Now that you think of it, you're right. We better check on Selever."

Selever's POV : "You really want to continue it then? You're lucky you're so irresistible."

Just before we were going to continue, Sarv walks in. I was on top of Julius, on his bulge, on my bed. Here's the other problem, we were kissing each other, ON THE LIPS! She stared at us and we didn't even know!

Sarvente: "Sel... Selever... you said that you were going to study."

I jumped up from my bed and off of Julius and fell on the floor.

Selever: "Oh shit! FUCK THAT HURT!"

Sarvente: "You sure he's just a friend?"