1

"heyy winny! wait for me!" it was a low voice but trying to shout out loud from my bestie - pond naravit.

i was too lazy to stop, grumpy throwing a side eyes for that dude, who has been my classmate since i was a wee boy.

"please help me this one last time!!" he grimaced like he's almost cry, trying to let the tears drop naturally though it's impossible. he grabed my hand tightly, keep shaking it and begging me. what a troublesome boy!

"i'm in rush, please let me go!!" despite denying his request straightly, he didn't seem to disengage me.

"it just a date with n'namtan, how could it be as important as helping your friend, winny?"

"then if you were me, having a date with your phuwin and i keep bugging you, would you agree?" this weirdo knew that i've been waiting for this date, why he has to do that tho...

"i swear to god, it's just sending a gift for phuwin then you don't have to stalk him for me anymoreee"

"just a gift? then... okay."

"yes!!!! thanks a lot buddy!!" he's so delight that he hugs me as he want me to suffocate. maybe i was unfortunate to become his best friend.

"when you give him this, you should say that p'pond has send him a hundred kisses on his cheek too!! thanks again" he laughs with all his eyes. it was true that no one could be normal when they fall in love.

"alright, should i kiss him for you instead?"

"how dare you?!!" he rolled up his sleeve, posing as if he would about to give me a punch on my face for messing with his crush. well, it would be silly if i just stood there instead of running away from his rage.

follow the running momentum, i make a huge turn whenever i saw an alley and stopped until i reached the avenue of the city. suddenly in the distance, there was a figure hidden behind a lane of traffic which always makes my heart skip a beat. because of this person, i almost fell to the ground.

n'namtan is still glittering as usual. her chestnut brownhair was neatly tied, her pretty baby flower dress, her big round eyes, and... her radiant smile. everything from her just super perfect that making me insane, actually i'm obsess with her.

i knew that i was late but i have to keep composure before greeting her, also to avoid saying some dumbshit because of my awkwardness. 

slowly inhale and exhale...

she was too gorgeous.

slowly inhale and exhale...

maybe she saw me somehow?

slowly inhale and exhale...

wait? who the hell is that guy? what the hell did he just approached her?

slowly inhale and exhale...

shit! winny, you are going to loose your future girlfriend!!

i started to breath harder. that jerk dressed ostentatiously, riding on a harley arrogantly braked the motor and asked her to get on. i haven't thought that much, and cross the road as fast as i could. thanks to god, i was alright.

this dude doesn't look familiar with his smoky gray hair. his face is scrunched up and he looks absolutely hateful.

"oh, p'winny." she greets me with the sweetest smile and it calms me down a bit.

"sorry for my late. but who is him...?"

"did you have eyes? i'm her boyfriend obviously dude." this smoky gray hair bastard has just answered me while slightly put his hand on my girl's shoulder.

god damn it... my brain might absolutely explode at that time. i threw his hand down rapidly, boldy declare:

"stop talking nonsense, i'm in a situation ship with her!!" - i roughly pushed his shoulder.

he's also a hot-headed kind of person so he grabbed my collar and glared at me with murderous eyes.

having realized this tense atmosphere, namtan had to intervene to keep the peace between both sides.

"p'winny keep calm, it's not the truth at all. this is p'satang, he's my senior in high school so we're pretty close friends."

did the 'close friends' that she mentioned about allow him to hold her shoulder like that?

"okay, i'm sorry..."

"the one you must say sorry to is right over here bro." that cocky smoky grey hair guy interrupted us again by forcing me to apologize him. if my beloved crush wasn't there, i would beat that bastard for real. although my hate tress for him grew steadily, i tried to ignore him and continue a conversation with n'namtan.

"so should we go now? to the cinema."

she didn't replied but looked a bit shyly at her senior:

"p'satang, i made an appointment with him first so maybe we should hang out on another day."

"you don't have to. we can go right now, all together."

did this nuthead lost his mind?