2

"damn it!"

thinking of that day, my eyebrows involuntarily furrowed. thus, the assignment sheet was crumpled in my hand.

"chill bro, stop making that face winny." pond nudged my shoulder, he comforted me with a smirk that didn't rescue me from madness but made me want to kick on his ass immediately.

"that asshole literally has a feeling for namtan, yesterday he showed his competitive attitude to me."

i narrated the whole story with an uncomfortable voice:

"when we were in the cinema, the movie was bored to death that n'namtan almost fell asleep on my shoulder. however, that nasty guy suddenly grabbed her head and let her lean on his." just remembering that triumphant face was enough to made me insane.

"honey, that's enough for me to realize that you are a loser."

"honey my ass! we should break off this friendship!" i was not only in a bad mood but i also have to stay at the same dorm with this dude? what a mess! the way he joked around made me keep questioned myself that how could my cousin - phuwin found out his attraction?

"but did you see neo? he has disappeared since this morning."

"oh, really? i haven't seen him for a long time. maybe because of having boyfriend, he doesn't care about us anymore."

at the moment, i suddenly felt a little reminded of another friend in our group. at first, he is pond's friend then started to knew me later. his name is neo. this guy is the hardest one to please, the most talkative but being the first one to have boyfriend.

"omg don't you see that horror 'thing', winny?"

he lowered his voice, keep pulling my sleeve and pointing to a side.

the boy on that side was staring on us for a while. his eyes were bruised, his nose was bleeding as this boy has just undergone a fight.

"shitt! is neo, your beloved friend, isn't he?"

like he has been waiting for our mention, neo flew rapidly to our spot, his hands clutched my collar and pond's.

"it is for annual carnival? i don't think so since it'll be held on next month?" - pond asked.

"boys... you guys have to revenge for me!!" he growled.

"but are you wearing make up?" as soon as pond finished his question, he tried to touch neo's face with his hand, causing neo to scream in pain.

"who made you this miserable?"

.
.
.

while we decided to walk down the campus, neo told us the specific situation:

"when i was taking my cutie home, like the other days, i kissed him on his cheek as a goodbye-"

"-hey hey, we want to hear the reasons of these wounds, not a cheesy stuffs of you lovebirds?" - again, pond said interjected. actually he has a point so i couldn't deny.

"jesus, you must have an intro before entering to the story, need't it?
so, yesterday i didn't kiss on his cheek anymore since i've decided to replacing from cheek to lip."

"damn! that's cool, mate!" i nodded satisfied, then gave an exclamation.

"then what's next?"

"well, it was quite addictive since i couldn't give up on his lip."

"oh! so p'louis was too awkward that he punched you to stop?" - it was still mr.pond. was he trying to pick a fight with neo with that ridiculous joke?

"shut up, will you?" - neo was so upset - "when we were in our romantic moment, suddenly a jerk came and struck me with his fist, then we started to wrestle each other. that guy cheated so he had an advantage over me."

"what?! why don't you ask him why he did that?"

"i wish i could as we keep cursing each other."

after hearing that, i felt like i would be horrible if i was him. did the quantity of the impolite people on this earth grew dramatically recently?

"as far as i can remember, that jerk keep saying 'do not approach my brother' or something else... i guess"

"huh? maybe p'louis has a brother but you don't know?" for this hypothesis, i agreed with pond.

neo stop talking but trying to recall a thing:

"just a maybe. louis has told me about his younger brother, same age with us and studying communication at the same college too."

"keep it up! this dude just had a fight with his brother-in-law. what a humorous neo!" because of the atmosphere was so tense, i also devoted some non-sense joke with pond to keep neo's composure.

we started to talk more about other topics then visited the cateen for brunch. neo tended to forget about the damage on his face and we could have a good time if only louis didn't appear so suddenly.

what a fly in the ointment. neo stop smiling, he stopped and turned his gaze to his boy.

"here we go. the piece of shit that just messed up with me is standing right over there."

both of me and pond followed neo's gaze: louis was coming from apart with another tall guy who look a bit familiar.

wait what? the smoky gray hair? why did he came with louis??

.
.
.

it's 3am rn and i'm tooooo lazy to check the grammar in this chap. so please tell me if i wrote something wrong, thank you na khaa🩵