Never! Over my dead body!

At this point, I gave up... I gave up soo much that I left Hawks carry me to the next ambulance and then put me down there so I was sitting on the bed. By now Eraserhead was already standing there and I was still looking down but don't be mistake. I could still see his black attire.

Eraserhead: Midoriya?

Oh how it hurt to hear my name being called this way. Still this man knew who I was since he was somewhat Shinso's other father. Besides it was Eraserhead another UA teacher which I also had for some lessons. One should think that he was only teaching the hero class but that was actually wrong. There was one class he was taking over and you will never think which one it was..... ethic classes.

Me: Yes?

Of course I started to answer my teacher because what was I supposed to do?

Eraserhead: What are you doing here?

Hawks: Is this really what you should be asking right now?

Eraserhead: Where did you find him?

Hawks: Look I get it, that you know the kid but I would appreciate it if you could get his parents.

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Hawks: What?!

Eraserhead: You think I won't be doing that?

Hawks: You were about to lash out on him but look at the kid! Look how he is trembeling!

Eraserhead: No. I was about to ask him some questions.

Hawks: And you think this is the right timing?

Eraserhead: I will inform Mic about this.

Me: ....

Hawks: .... What does Present Mic have...Oh... OHHHHH He is a UA student?!

Eraserhead: Gen ed.

Hawks: ....

It was now that both looked at me and I couldn't stand it anymore and looked up at Hawks. Of course my quirk made its appereance and would you look at that, both heroes were affected this time as well.

Hawks: I am at fault for you getting raped.

Eraserhead: I put sleeping pills in Shinso's goodnight coffee. 

Me: ....

Fuck!

Now he knows...

Why?!

WHY NOW?!

OUT OF ALL TIMES?!

WHY DID YOU HAD TO SAY THAT AS WELL?!

Eraserhead immediately looked at Hawks who just blurred that out and I knew this was just the beginning and there was no end in sight. Up till now he could have thought that this happened since I was dressed like nothing and then here was Hawks who was just blurring it out. To top it off he just basically confessed to me that it was his fault and I couldn't believe it. It couldn't be his fault. Why would a hero do this and how could it be a heroes fault. Maybe he was just thinking it was his fault because he was late or he even proposed to do this but it was not his fault. I knew this much and my mind was telling me the same as my emotions. I couldn't find it in me to hate Hawks for this. It was just an unfortunate situation that was all. I was there at the wrong time... even could go so far to say I shouldn't even be here. This was something that had to be kinda... well it for sure would have happened sooner or later. My mind was telling me this for soo long but until now I was just lucky. Guess my luck ran out today.

Eraserhead: The fuck you mean this is your fault?!

Hawks: What do you mean with putting sleeping pills into someones goodnight coffee? You wanna kill someone?

Eraserhead: HE is my son and he is an insomniac. Now explain.

Hawks: I led these mens here.... I was there when he came into the room. If I only acted sooner then this wouldn't have happened.

Eraserhead: How much?

Hawks: Too much.

Eraserhead: *sigh* I will inform everyone....

Hawks: Appreciate the help.

Me: ...

At this point I wanted to scream at them. I wanted to get away from here. I just wanted to leave and be left alone. This was a horror movie for me. This was not real. Now was I not only getting into trouble but also expelled and beaten up because my mother would know about this and it was still rather early for the night. I had to get home that meant that my mom would need to pick me up! No! Only over my dead body! I wouldn't do this! NEVER GONNA HAPPEN! NOPE! Just hell NO! I will find a way out of this.