Just a problem child...

Aizawa's POV:

The way the kid ran away from the kitchen made me feel uneasy. There was only one reason why a kid would do this and that never meant something good. On the contrary to what Nemuri and the others think, the kid didn't laugh or smile for him it was a serious matter and that made me sigh pretty heavily.

Zashi: What's up?

Me: We have more work than we thought we would have.

Zashi: What do you mean?

Me: You saw the kid running with food. He doesn't feel safe.

Zashi: Would you if you were in his shoes?

Me: No.

Zashi: Same here. We should just let him adjust slowly while also let him know that we are here for him. Well that is what I think would be best.

Me: Since when do you deal with such problem kids?

Zashi: *le gasp* I am a hero too!

Me: You know what I mean.

Zashi: I do and I was just joking, relax!

Me: *sigh*

Zashi: Oh and we should better also head back. I am sure Toshi is about to flip because of how long we are not back from our little cafe trip.

Me: We are gonna get him some when we go back.

Zashi: Mh!

All of the sudden we heard some screaming from the kids room and then some shattering. That was all it took for me and Zashi to run to the kids room just to see him there with a shard in his hand. No one really knew what this situation was all about but it was obvious that he didn't wanted to see All Might. For me it wasn't a question how to act. This was after all a delicate situation. If we were not careful, this kid will hurt himself with the shard more or even dare to jump out of the broken window. To be honest, my mind went 101 miles per seconds right now thinking about all the posibilities. It was only Zashi's voice which brought me back.

Zashi: Hey, Izu... we gonna remove this blunt and ignorant man right here... but for that, I need to come in. Can I do that?

The kid seemed confused but he was definitelly angry. The rage that was radiating off this kid was really something else. Up until now we only saw him depressed, sad or without any kind of emotions but this was something totally else.

Me: If you don't mind, can I come in as well?

Zashi: If you don't want us to come in, that's fine as well.

Izuku seemed soo confused or more like overwhelmed with the situaiton. Of course me and Zashi carefully came into the room. While Zashi took All Might out, I slowly approached the kid closer. We knew that one wrong move would get the kid agrevated and could lead to something horrible. None of us wanted this to happen. 

Me: Alright, kid he is out... nothing is gonna happen to you.

Izuku: STOP!

Me: Alright.... I won't move further.

Izuku: I... I... Get out....

Me: I will but before that, can I get the shard?

Izuku: ...

Instead of me coming closer to the kid, it was the kid who walked barefoot over the rest of the shards as if it was nothing towards the bed dropping the shard in front of me and then picking out all the other shards from his feet. It looked soo natural for him but for me it was quite the contrary and I decided to come closer to the kid carefully considering and watching his reaction till I got in front of him. 

Me: Does it hurt?

Izuku: No.

Me: .... *sigh*

I decided to just take the shards away from the kid and move over to the window to clean up the mess more. The reason why I just did that was because I could tell that he wanted to be alone and yet, I couldn't leave him alone with something sharp in the room. After I was done with the clean up, I got out of his room leaving it a bit open so we could hear if something was wrong.

Zashi: The heck was that?

All Might: I-

Midnight: What the heck did you even do?

It was further away from the kids room and I could only start hearing them when I got to the kitchen area. We were safe so to say and the kid wasn't defintiely able to hear us.

All Might: I came into the room to check up on him after he ran inside... I just wanted to make sure he would eat something and maybe be there and warm up to him. How could I know that he would react this way.

Thirteen: You should have known that he would need time.

Cementoss: Other question, why did he only react to you like this. Didn't Nezu came out of the room earlier?

Ectoplasm: Were you not inside as well?

Zashi: I did talk to him... 

Vlad: Do you know the kid from earlier Yagi?

All Might: I don't think so.

Me: *sigh*

This was all just giving me a headache. Anyways I looked at Zashi since it was really time we should head home. I already knew by how he was checking the phone every now and then that Hitoshi wrote us. We had our own touble, aham, problem child to take care off. None the least, I wanted to be there for this kid as well.

Zashi: Ah I get it. Guys, we need to get going.

Midnight: Don't worry, we got things covered here.

Vlad: I'll keep an eye ont he fool.

Ectoplasm: Same here.