Opening up... just ever so slightly...

After the small time I spend together with RG, I went back to my room and to my surprise the window was not broken anymore. I don't even know why it was still surprising me to see stuff like this especially when I just heard what RG had to say about the teachers. Who knows if that was the truth or not but for now it definitelly made me feel a lot better after talking with her so I didn't really cared about it being a lie or not.

Why does this still surprise me?

I should know that Nezu has his eyes and ears everywhere...

Maybe I can go for a walk around?

I shouldn't stay in this room....

Something felt off about it after seeing the window fixed that I decided to explore the dorm a bit more. There wasn't really much to it at all. I mean there were rooms and each one was having a different purpose. I found one stating cinema room and onther one work out room. So all in all, every single room on this floor was either something that had to do with training or entertainment or even hobby. 

Can't believe there are soo many room!

Wow...

Nezu really likes to give his teachers a lot.

Not as if the students dorm look different for the hero classes...

Too bad that only the hero classes got to stay in the dorms.

I would have loved to get away from home.

Oh well...

Not as if I will be walking on earth and this land for long.

The more I looked for people, the more I realized how huge this floor was and how many things there are. I was not so sure if I was allowed to walk into these rooms but I was curious to at least open up the room and look around. Took me quite some time to do it anyways and I think after roughly an hour of walking around, I found the emergency staircase.

Should I get out?

I would love to walk around and get some fresh air but I don't want a hero following me!

That would be weird!

I don't need a babysitter after all.

I don't know why I went to the door and then stopped while my hand was still on it. It maybe the thought about it not being the right timing or it being definitelly a trap. Whatever it was, it stopped me and I went back to my room to get some more sleep. I just felt tired and wanted this day to be over very very quickly.

The next day I woke up nothing really changed much. I woke up in an empty room and went out when I felt like being hungry to get something small. I met Vlad in the kitchen who got me my food. For now it was just Vlad and I felt comfortable that there were not a lot of people around.

Vlad: Ah Izu, did you try out the rooms on the floor?

Me: No.

Vlad: Why not?

Me: Am I allowed to go into them?

Vlad: Of course!

Me: ...

Vlad: Ah sorry. I shouldn't have raised my voice. We left them all open in case you want to do something or get bored. By the way do you need something?

Me: Can I get some paper and a pen maybe?

Vlad: Sure. I will bring it over after my class. Oh that remind me, Chiyo will be coming over to stay here with you. She said she needed a place to escape and relax.

Me: Okay.

Vlad: Nezu should come as well but much much later.

Me: Why would he come?

Vlad: Ah it's because of a notebook Yamada brought over the other day. He insisted you wrote the stuff for his son Shinso and it is really helpful for him. So they are pretty happy about it and proud to show it to Nezu. I never saw Nezu smile like that when he opened that notebook.

Me: Should I be scared?

Vlad: No! No no no no no. He was happy and only us, staff members, can tell that he was really surprised and happy to see what was written inside. Care to tell me what you wrote?

Me: Toshi asked me for a bit of help. So I wrote some notes about his quirk and also ways to improve his skills. 

Vlad: That is no joke. WOW. You are quite talented.

Me: ahm.. .thanks.

Vlad: Don't worry about Nezu. Believe me if I tell you that if he harms you, Chiyo is the first one to go after that person. No one wants to have an angry healer. Especially not with a cane in her hand.