I survived... How wunderful!

And.... here I was.

I don't know what happened.

I don't know where I was but there was a white ceiling greeting me.

Me: *sigh* 

It was only after I let out a sigh that I realized that I had an oxigen mask on and not only that but there was some beeping coming from the side of me. Was this a hospital? Did someone save me in time? Why?! Oh... 

Fuck!

If I am still a live then my mom knows about this for sure!

I am screwed!

Well dying by her hands or getting beaten up is an option.

Not my favorite one but whatever!

???: Fuck... *sigh* I am glad you woke up.

First off did the person just curse at me and second do I know the voice from somewhere? I was not so sure since my head was pounding and I was feeling soo badly that I wanted to throw up but soon I found out who it was. It was the black hair and the white scarf that came into my view and that was also the only reason why I knew who this was.

???: Sho, get away from him. He is my student.

And there goes my homeroom teacher. I would always recognize this voice which would randomly go screaming at us and try to encourage us as well. Yeah this was Present Mic which made me think if Shinso was there was well and if he knew.

Me: Toshi?

Mic: Ohh so you know we are here?

Eraserhead: How should he not with such a loudmouth like yours?

Mic: Shut up!

Me: Is .... he here.... as ....well...

It hurt talking but for the first time I didn't really felt like it would bother me as well. I didn't had much to say but there was definitelly no need for Toshi to be here. He went though much and was rescued by these heroes and I knew how he was getting better. Also one of the reasons I never talked to him a lot besides his more or less cheery attitude around me. This man could be hyper at times when he was an insomniac.

Mic: Not here.

Me: Good....

Eraserhead: Good? What is good on this siutation kid.

Me: Does... he... know?

Mic: No.

Me: My mom?

Mic: Not yet.

Eraserhead: I would like to know why you were all alone there!

Me: ....

Mic: And I would like to smack you by now.

Eraserhead: You want to know this as well.

Mic: I do but don't you see how hard he is trying to talk. His voice is horse and weak as well. Think a bit.

Eraserhead: Think? Do you know how fucking anxious I was when I found him? I deserve a reason.

No.

You don't!

I deserve to be dead!

I deserve to have my rest!

I DESERVE PEOPLE TO NOT TREAT ME HOW THEY ARE!

Up till now I didn't look them in the eyes but just closed them since the whole room was way too bright for me. This white ceiling was bothering me as well. 

Me: Where?

Mic: At the hospital. 

Eraserhead: Can you tell us why you did that?

Me: Worthless.

Mic: Worhtless as in it is worthless to tell us or you feel worthless.

Eraserhead: Obviously last thing.

Mic: Don't you start assuming things.

Eraserhead: So what?! We failed and here we are. Now we have to live with the consequences.

Mic: You... Sho calm down and get yourself some coffe. 

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Mic: Yes, I am throwing you out. Now go.

After a while I couldn't hear anything but silence in the room. Of course the door opened and closed before but after that nothing. I thought Mic would start to question me but that was not the case. In fact he held my hand and just listened.

Me: Why.

Mic: Why what?

Me: Save?

Mic: Save you? Oh Izuku... you are one of my most brilliant students. There is no reason for this and we want to help you.

Me: Don't want.

Mic: I know. Otherwise you would have told Toshi. Don't worry we won't tell him.

Me: Parents?

Mic: Won't tell them as well.

This much to getting beaten up to death...

But what else can I do?

Let's try think about another way....

I am just tired for now...

Let's rest maybe first?

Mic: Tired? Then sleep. We are gonna transfer you to UA. Nezu already knows about it and a room is being prepared for you.

Me: ....

Yeah...

I was screwed.

Still I will find a way.

Where there is a will there is a way... that's what you always tell us.

I am tired of this.

I don't want attention anymore.

I gave up on that drug as well as love for soo long. 

I don't need it anymore.

I just want to be alone!