N O T E

System Update

I bet you all thought you saw the last of me... surprise!

After the completion of this fic, I basically let go of the reins and forgot about it. A few days ago though I reread it and discovered it's painfully obvious that I was rushing to finish.

The first two or three parts are some of my best work. And then it gets increasingly worse and that bothers me personally. The reason for this is because I have a habit (some of you already know this) of getting really into writing a story and dropping it once it loses the spark. When I wrote 'Superstar' I felt like it was doable to complete as long as I finished it in a timely manner, so I did a lot of quantity over quality work.

Therefor, with the upcoming FNAF movie coming out, I'm deciding I will be rewriting some parts!

I'm going under editing for these 3 reasons:

1.  General grammar and readability

2. Clear up a few inconsistencies (in lore, plot, and characterization) I found while reading through

3.  Revise Michael's physiology

Trying to tow the line between lore-accurate (dead) and not having mc be a necrophiliac was a problem I routinely faced when writing this story.   I wanted to stick with the scooping plot while still making Michael socially appropriate.   

I've decided I'm going to keep towing this line, but I have a few changes to make to make Michael more alive. The plot's going to be the same, he's still going to get scooped and he's still going to have Ennard, but that part I'm going to clean up a little bit more. Like, I'm going to 'suggest' that he still has some of his vital organs (lungs, brain, heart).

There were also a few foreshadowing moments/references that I thought were fun which I might expand on. This one is pretty tentative, but there were a few I was super proud of that got mostly overlooked that I want to revisit. Nothing major, just little comments I was giggling and smirking when I wrote.

And the smut guys. I'm probably going to edit that too, it feels somewhat juvenile (tmi but I had no experience at the time of writing) and as much as I love their dynamic I want to clean it up some. Also it has like no comments and I'm not sure if that means people only had one hand on the phone or it was just kinda shit.

Too much?

Anyway, this post is targeted toward any rereaders.  I just wanted to make it clear so nothing seemed weirdly different.   I may or may not get around to posting the alternative ending (which is half way written but I haven't touched since I started writing Dolor and Dior and trying to get out the last Infinity chapters before s2), but no changes will be made to the plot.

I'll take down this post once I finish the updates.  Most of it is night 4 onwards, although night 2 will have a couple of touch ups for pacing.

Thank you so much for reading Superstar!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘚𝘜𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙 .•* 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘌𝘓 𝘈𝘍𝘛𝘖𝘕 🎉