New Stories

Story number 1

Hi my loves! I know it's been a minute and I know I said I was finish with series but in recent time and after taking a break I decided to write more stories centered around the characters from my first story.

So, Star and Serena will be coming back, yay! And of course, I have to feature Derek and Richard since they're both really funny and I want to see them explore Neverland without the kids playing a part in it, for now.

Still running through some ideas but I can definitely say a new story will be out soon. I know I haven't been a good writer lately, but I've been having a tough time mentally plus I have a job that's very draining, but I've missed writing for you guys so I'm back.

I'll update you guys on the new Peter Pan story soon.

Story Number 2

While brainstorming for the Peter Pan story, I have another story I'm going to post sometime next week called The Blue Pheonix. It's about a girl who learns that she's a witch and the new protector of her homeland.

It's a fantasy drama and It's something different. I have a love for hero movies especially female superheroes or strong heroines.

I really hope you all will check it out and give it some love too. It's going to be a wild ride and full of plot twists as you all may know.

Thanks again for being so patient with me. Remember to follow me on Instagram and feel free to DM me if you ever need to talk or need someone to vent to.

Much love 💙